reunion

Finns POV

this is all my fault. i wish i didn't drive people away. i should just kill myself. make everything better.
no finn. you can't do that. you're too chicken, remember? you deserve this suffering
the tears come. once they come they never stop, i'm afraid. it's a problem. while i lay on my bed, weeping, thoughts pour into my mind
why jack? he was the best out of all my new friends. he was innocent and sweet, kind and caring, fun and..
happy.
what if jack never gets to be happy again
what if he dies
this isn't right. jack can't die. i wish I could take his place. i don't even know if i have the right to say all this. i've only known him a couple weeks.
no, it's different.
i love him.
no i don't. i've only known him a little bit. but he's a great friend. or do i know that? i think-
my thoughts are interrupted by my eyes fluttering shut, but my body awake.
i should probably sleep.
my eyes shut as i try hard not to think about jack anymore.

my vision clears to see a boy facing away from me, the sound of sobs filling the room.
i recognize him.
"jack?"
the boy stands, staring me down. he raises a hand as if to slap me, then lowers it. he sighs, a look of sadness flashes over his face but is quickly replaced by anger
"what the hell finn?"
then everything came flooding back.
i forgot about him
i stretch out my arms, trying to invite him for a hug. he looks at me with love, then disgust. he stomps away angrily.
"jack please. i'm sorry, i've been so busy lately i just-"
he turns around, shocked
"busy with what, your new girlfriend? sophia was it? you could've at least told me you wanted me to break up or- or-"
he bursts out crying and i rush over to him, embracing him. he flinches as if to fight back but he releases his tension and buries his face in my shoulder. i hold him for a minute then grabbing his shoulders, placing him in front of me.
"jack. i will never leave you. you are the one for me, no one else. i am so freaking sorry i haven't seen you and i regret it so, so much. please, baby, forgive me."
he frees himself from my grasp, looking like he's going to retort, but then turns away, running. i go to follow him but then decide i should leave him alone. before i go i create a cafe for him, pasting a note on the entrance with a simple heart on it. i turn away and exit dream land.
the land where the only jack i care about lives.
i need to forget about other jack. and all my so called 'friends'
they have ruined me.
and now,
i'm going to ruin them.

oH what will happen to finn I wonder?
hehehehe