funny thing

"dreams..
they're a funny thing , a figment of our imagination. sometimes they can take from real life events, or real life people. although deep down we understand they aren't real we can still find the most comfort, the most joy or even the most pain from a dream even if the thing isn't really happening, or the person... isn't really there.
"dreams. that's all that's left of them now. the dream of the torture they inflicted upon themselves, family... and friends
"or the dreams of the good times, the cheerful laugh and the sardonic smiles. but one thing is for sure, that these dreams will never leave, these scars will never heal and they'll be in our thoughts forever."
wyatt took a long sigh
"goodbye pals."
he stepped down and walked back to his seat. jaeden comforted him as he weeped and i realized it was my turn.
i walked up to the double coffins, both bodies dressed in beautiful suits to match their beautiful faces.
and i said nothing.
i simply closed the coffins

of finn
and jack

heya! so that the end of this fanfic. sorry i had to end it on a sad note (although the truth is i love sad endings) it's just this was my first story and it was all over the place so i needed to close its doors. sorry it was such a mess. although if you want another fanfic i reccomend you check out forget~fack which is my other story that im going to do much better at and i really like the idea behind it, and there will be a phanfic coming out soon as well.

thank you all, ilysm, and adios for now
~claire