crush

Wyatt's POV

it was just me and finn, finn and i. i had taken quite a liking to him since he joined the friend group, i felt a connection somewhere between us. when he wasn't there, i was kinda the outsider, i was the one sophia was protecting all the time. i was always an observer, i talked but i would rather watch quietly. there was one person i did love to watch, not in a creepy way of course.
jaeden.
he did everything so gently, and was kind to everything around him, even the tiniest ant. but at the same time he was brave and outgoing, always the life of the party and the first one to volunteer for anything, whether it's the stupid dragon kiddie ride at harris teeter or the most dangerous roller coaster in the world. i admired him so much, he was so perf-
"wyatt? wyatt! snap out of it!"
i looked over to finn who had the video game paused, staring blankly at me
"sorry, what were you saying?"
he sighed "i was asking what i should do about jack, since you give the best advice, then you zoned out"
"oh sorry, lost in my thoughts i guess"
as he kept talking i simply zoned out again, thinking about the boy with the green eyes.

Finn's POV

i wasn't very focused on the video game wy and i were playing, but it didn't seem he was either. i was trying to talk to him about my situation, but he just stared at the wall. i came to wyatts house because he's easy to talk to and gives good advice but he's definitely not paying attention now.
"wyatt? wyatt! snap out of it!"
his head turned to me and his eyes were huge
"sorry, what were you saying?"
i sighed "i was asking what i should do about jack, since you give the best advice, then you zoned out"
he softly shook his head
"oh sorry, lost in my thoughts i guess"
i sighed again "it's fine, let's just play the game and i won't bother you about my problems"
i un-paused the game and, after getting no response, looked over to wyatt who had zoned out again.
"ill just go then.." i picked up my bag and headed out the door, looking back to see wyatt still staring at the wall.
"guess ill have to figure out what to do about jack myself"