choose

Finn's POV

"what are you doing here?!" i screamed, as i woke up to see jack, sophia and wyatt watching me sleep.
"get out!" i scrambled up out of my bed as sophia and wyatt backed away from me and jack started crying and tried to run out but he fell. wyatt went to help him and sophia walked over to me and shoved her finger at me. i pushed it away and she put it right back up
"what the absolute fuck finn!! why would you block all of us, your so called friends, and tell them to get out of your life?!?! you've broken jacks heart, wyatt's practically gone mute, everyone else wont leave their houses and im a giant ball of god damn anger!!"
i looked over at jack, tears spilling down his rosy cheeks. wyatt, hugging him and helping him stand and sophia, smoke coming out of her ears, her finger two inches from my face. i have to choose between dream jack and real jack and all my friends. for some people it would seem like an easy choice, but not for me. ive known dream jack for many years, he's always been my friend and always everything i needed. he's everything i could ask for and he loves me. and then there's real jack who ive known for two months, he's sensitive, caring and precious. my best friend out of all of the others. leaving him would mean leaving all my other friends too though, and if what sophia is saying is true, they care about me, and are real. not in my head. i just don't know.
all of a sudden sophia turned her heel and practically flung wyatt and jack over her shoulder and went downstairs. i followed and she turned around to look me straight in the eyes and said "if you can't have sympathy for what's going on here, we don't want a friend like you"
she stormed out and just like that, i lost my friends. i didn't want to go to sleep and see the old jack right now. i want the real jack. but...
i blew it.
now i have a bigger decision to make than before.
take the risk on my friends and lose dream jack forever. but if they don't accept, ill have no one
or
live in pain every day but still have dream jack to give me little comfort.
i wish i wasn't me.
this decision is too grave to decide on the spot
but if i don't decide soon,
everyone i know will be lost forever