Ch 12

A/N: Here you go.

Psssst read about the Christmas special.

•••
Chaeyoung was cooking on the grill with Jins help for lunch. Everyone was doing their own thing while they waited for lunch. Some of them were sleeping, others on a hike, and some playing basketball.

"How's the prettiest girl in the world doing today?" Lisa smiles at Chaeng.

Chaeng blushes and giggles,"I'm g-"

"-I'm fine thanks," Jisoo says coming out of nowhere.

"Ah unnie!" Lisa sighs.

"What you asked." Jisoo shrugs continuing her journey to the beach. "Work on your game Manoban!"

Jisoo walks towards the beach where Jennie is tanning with Joy, Seulgi and Yeri.

And oh boy (pun intended), was it a sight to see.

Jisoo swallowed hard and avoided looking at their half naked bodies before sitting next to Jennie.

"What's the word for horny, but not like in a sexual way. Like I'm horny for the food Chaeyoung is making but I don't wanna fuck a hot dog, you feel?" Joy says.

"I think the word your looking for is 'excited'" Jennie says. "Hi babe." She says kissing Jisoo's jaw.

"Hi." Jisoo smiles.

"Yeah. I'm excited for Chaeng and Jin's lunch." Joy nods.

Lisa came rushing over to them in her bikini and a giant unicorn floaty.

"Can I go swimming with this?" She asks Jennie, looking like an excited little kid.

"Whatever I'm not your mother." Jennie shrugs.

"Okay." Lisa shrugs running towards the water.

"NOT TOO FAR OUT AND BE BACK FOR LUNCH!" Jennie shouts worried that Lisa would float too far out.

"OKAY MOM!" Lisa laughs.

"Rosé, Rosé unnie, Chaeyoung-ah!" Joy shouts up towards the porch.

"Ah Park Sooyoung, Why are you like this? Just go up there." Seulgi laughs smacking her leg playfully.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Chaeng says walking over to them.

"Is the food done yet?" Joy asks.

"No not yet, Jin is taking over for now." Chaeng says sitting next to Jisoo.

"What are we doing later?" Jisoo asks Jennie.

"I'm taking you all to the Grodo. You'll love it." Jennie says.

"Jisoo is afraid of heights." Taehyung says coming out of nowhere.

"What! Are you actually? How come I didn't know that?" Jennie says looking at her.

"You couldn't already tell from the boat?" Jisoo chuckles.

"I just thought you didn't want to be pushed." Jennie pouts.

"Well now you know." Jisoo shrugs.

"I still wanna go though, it's insanely beautiful. And there are always hot girls there" Tae smirks.

"I don't care what you think, I care about what Jisoo thinks." Jennie shrugs.

"Whipped." Tae says.

"FOODS DONE!" Jin shouts.

•••

"No! Don't bring that fucking shit up again!" Yoongi shouts playfully punching Namjoon.