Epilogue

A/N: I recommend listening to the songs while reading. Makes it more real in my opinion. :/

Song recs:
Jonghyun- Before our Spring
Ed Sheeran- Perfect
EXO- For Life
•••

"How do I look?" Chaeyoung asks nervously as she looks in the mirror and lets out a shaky breath.

"You look beautiful Chaeyoung." Jisoo smiles, standing behind her.

"What if she doesn't show up? Oh god what if she leaves me? Maybe she'll think this is all a mistake and just not show up!" Chaeyoung rambles as she paces the room.

Jisoo grabs her by the shoulders and stares her straight in the face. "Snap out of it!" Jisoo says. "Lisa loves you more than life itself and she's not going to leave you. Remember what you said to me when I was freaking out too?"

Rosé shakes her head.

"You said that this was going to be the most important day of your life, not because it's your wedding day, but because it was another day you get to spend with the one person you love the most. The one person you can trust with your life, and the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. So you're going to go out there and marry that girl, you understand me?" Jisoo says making Rosé nod.

"Okay."

"Good!" Jisoo smiles, "Now, lets go get you married up."

•••

"Are you nervous?" Jennie asks as she fixes Lisa's hair.

"Yeah." Lisa says letting out a deep breath.

"It'll be great, don't worry. You look amazing." Jennie smiles. "Ready?"

"Lets get this show on the road." Lisa says as they walk out of the room.

•••

Jisoo and Jennie stood on opposite sides of Lisa as the song started to play.

The sound of the classic piano filled the room as Yoongi started to play, and Jungkook started to sing.

(Jonghyun- Before our spring)

Before spring comes
Before it gets warm, shall we meet.
Before the day comes
When everyone else is asleep, lets meet

The door opened and Lisa smiled excitedly as Chaeyoung appeared, looking as beautiful as ever in her white wedding dress, her hair flowing flawlessly, and that angelic glow she always carried with her.

Actually, looking at you
Watching over you
Makes me happy
Just looking at you smiling
Just watching over you, makes me feel at peace.

Lisa covered her mouth in attempt to hide her noises of excitement, and in awe of her soon to be wife.

Chaeyoung smiles brightly as she walked down the aisle with her dad by herself. Jimin smiles at the sight of his sister as he stands beside Jisoo.

I know this sounds foolish, but I'm afraid to go to you
Even if you don't understand
It's alright, it's alright
Because there's still a lot of time
Before spring will come.

Her dad kisses her cheek before giving her over to Lisa.

"You look beautiful." Lisa smiles, she can already see the tears in Chaeyoung's eyes start to form. "Don't cry yet." She chuckles as she holds her hands in hers.

"I'm just so happy." Chaeyoung smiles.

"Me too baby." Lisa says.

"We are gathered here today to join two lovers for the rest of their lives. To be together and love each other unconditionally until death do them apart. Both of them have prepared their own vows to my knowledge."