Ch 15

"I'll see you later okay baby." Jennie says kissing Jisoo's cheek.

Jennie had promised to hangout with Taehyung and Jungkook so she was dropping Jisoo off at home for the night.

"Okay, have fun." Jisoo smiles. "Love you."

"Love you too." Jennie smiles back, giving her a kiss on the lips.

•••

"Ugh God." Jisoo mumbled to herself. This was the second time that night she found her head buried in the toilet heaving her stomach up. She had no idea what was going on. She had felt completely fine when Jennie left.

Around 3am, she woke up covered in sweat and her stomach felt like it was in her throat and she bolted for the bathroom. She had been tossing and turning all night with a massive headache, her stomach muscles contracting like crazy, her skin felt like it was on fire and she was freezing to death.

She had no idea what time it was, but she knew it was almost time for her to get up for school. She just had to get through today and she would be fine.

Jisoo heaved herself off the floor, flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink to rinse out her mouth. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and it was like death was staring back at her. Her face was paper white, dark black circles surrounded her eyes and her skin was glistening with sweat. She cupped some water in her hand and brought it to her mouth. As she swished it around, she could hear the sound of a bedroom door opening outside the bathroom.

"Jisoo Unnie? You okay?" Lisa askes walking in with Chaeyoung.

They looked at Jisoo and quickly walked up to her when they watched her sway unsteadily.

"Oh Unnie, you're burning up. Come on, let's get you back to bed. I'll call the school and tell them you're sick." Chaeyoung says feeling her forehead, while Lisa wrapped her arm around Jisoo's waist and led her back to her room.

Chaeyoung waited until Jisoo had sluggishly crawled back into bed and went to get a couple things.

Jisoo was curled into a ball facing the door when Chaeyoung walked back in. She had a cool washcloth and a thermometer in her hands and the phone tucked into her neck as she left a message with the school.

When she hung up, she gently put the thermometer under Jisoo's tongue and waited for it to beep. When it finally went off, Chaeyoung pulled it out and read it.

"Poor Unnie." Lisa pouts.

"102.5. You must have what's been going around. I'll go get you something to try and bring the fever down." Chaeyoung says, as she laid the washcloth on Jisoo's forehead and ran her fingers through Jisoo's damp hair before venturing to the bathroom for some medicine.

Jisoo was dozing in and out and only opened her eyes again when Lisa told her to drink something. It tasted horrible and Jisoo gagged as the taste intensified because of her screwed up taste buds.

"Try to get some sleep Unnie. I'll bring you up something to drink." Lisa says.

Lisa and Chaeyoung turned off her light and closed the door, leaving Jisoo in darkness which helped calm the pounding behind her eyes. She curled up into a tighter ball and let the medicine tug her into a fitful sleep.

•••

Jisoo doesn't sleep for more than 30-45 minutes at a time because her stomach demands to be unleashed. She's barely able to hold her head over the toilet she's shaking so bad from being so cold and hot at the same time.

Lisa brings her orange juice and ginger ale to keep her hydrated, but Jisoo brings it right back up.

Chaeyoung was in the bathroom soaking the washcloth again when the phone went off. She ran to her bedroom to answer it so the sound wouldn't make Jisoo's headache worse.