Nothing to hide

*Chris' POV*

~CAUTION: SMUT~

We walked back to the loft, hand in hand, our boots clicking the pavement in a melodic rhythm. She rubbed circles on the back of my hand with her thumb, as I slowly grazed my thumb over the raised number thirteen on the back of her hand. A smile graced her perfect lips and it was as if nothing could stand in her way. We stopped in front of a fortune teller that was sitting outside an old weathered down building. Children were tap dancing for money, using flatted out beer cans tied to sneakers. The woman looked to be mid twenties, a rather large Doberman laying by her side.

"Ahhh, hello Kolfinna! Care for a fortune?" She smiled sweetly.

"No thanks Victory, we're actually kind've in a hurry. I just wanted to stop and give you and my handsome little man some payment." Kolfinna replied to the woman, dropping a $50 in the jar and handing a cookie to the dog.

"I swear Kolfinna, always too kind. And I saw that was more than a regular payment!" The woman shouted after us.

"Consider it a bonus!" Kolfinna waved over her head. We continued walking until we reached the square, busy with street artists, and Kolfinna drug me over to a little coffee house. "I just need an Irish coffee and then we can go back home." She smiled.

"Sounds wonderful." I replied. We went in the little café and bought our coffees, then walked back up to her loft.

"I love Irish coffee on mornings like this." She mumbled, setting her coffee on the counter. She stooped down and untied her boots, kicking them off. "I don't know about you, but I am going to turn on some music and paint!" Her smile was bright and more so contagious. I couldn't help but to smile back at her. She turned on her record player and shuffled through some records before grabbing a large Lana Del Ray record and setting it in. I laughed to myself as I watched her slowly dance to Young and Beautiful. Before I knew what was happening she had stripped out of her dress and was looking at me with those huge innocent eyes. I gulped hard and watched her as my back pressed hard against her bed frame. She unsnapped her bra and tossed it to the ground. My breathing hitched and I tried not to stare, but damn it was difficult. She was putting on a fucking show. The next to go were her panties. Not that they were much of anything already.

"W-what are you doing?" I tried to keep my voice from wavering, but it cracked horribly. She smiled a shy and innocent smile then slowly walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her bare chest against mine. I was hoping she didn't feel the growing erection that was going on inside my jeans.

"I thought I told you." She whispered. "I paint in the nude." My breathing was rugged and I was shaky. But I was determined not to show it. I placed my hands around her hips and pulled her closer. I leaned down closer to her ear and kissed her neck a few times.

"Why don't you paint me?" I whispered, delicately kissing her ear. I heard a small moan slip from within her and I noticed her eyes had closed. It was working, I was winning now.

"I-I only paint nudes." She whispered, arching her back when I nibbled on her ear.

"That's alright, paint me." I smiled, rubbing up and down her back. She shivered and opened her eyes. They were heavy and filled with lust.

"Okay."

~1 hour later~

She had been painting me for an hour. I was perfectly content, sitting on her bed watching her while she did. The way her hands moved over the canvas in a precise manner, and how she didn't mind if she got paint on her body. Flecks of black and white smeared her thighs, breasts, and hands, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I stood when she decided to take a break. I walked over and looked at her painting, astonished with her work. She smiled at me and I pulled her to me, kissing her forehead. Our eyes locked and we just stared at one another for a moment. The way her eyes flecked this steel grey with Emerald flecks and how her soft delicate lips formed a small pout made me want to kiss her. She was perfect, and she was mine. So I did. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers, catching her off guard. She moaned into my mouth and ran her fingers through my hair, grabbing on tight. I kept kissing her, but reached down and pick her up, carrying her over to the bed, and laying her down. I got up in between her and kissed from her jawbone all the way to her thighs. Her back would arch and her nails dug into the bed. I kissed the inside of her thighs and her breathing was heavy.

"Chris, please, I want you to." She urged, grabbing my wrists. And with that, we plummeted into a sea of lust, love, and undying passion.

Hey everyone! Second part of this is going to be mega smut filled so that's just a "heads up" ;) if you wanna skip over it. But for those of you kinky fuckers, I'm making sure there's a full smut scene. So you're welcome.