Chapter 18

Everyone was at Avery's drinking and blasting music as we waited for 1:00 to come.

"You don't want anything to drink, Fall?" Ariana asked me while she made herself one.

"Uh Uh" I shook my head. "I can't break my diet"

"You're too dedicated for me" she laughed taking a sip before leaving me sitting at the island. Channy and I were all smiles since we left the hospital. Avery walked over to me and I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"What are you two up to?" he asked looking down at me then at Channy.

"Nothing? Channy was just telling me she wants you to teach her how to surf and I told her that if she got attacked by a shark I wasn't going to help."

"Would you save me if I got attacked by a shark?"

"Nope...but if it makes you feel better I would seriously think about saving you."

"Wooow"

"That's what I said!" Channy chimed in. I started to laugh at them both.

"That's cool. C'mon Channy let's go talk to people who actually value our lives." He said putting his arm around her shoulder before walking away. I was still cracking up when I got a call on my phone.

"Manny's Taxi. We're outside."

"Okay"

I walked over to the stereo and turned it off. "Guys, taxis are outside." Everyone was gathering their bags together. I leaned over to pick up my stuff when Avery grabbed it for me.

"Thanks babe." I cleaned up the mess while they headed out to pack everything in the car. I was stuffing the last of the plastic cups in the trash when Avery came back in to tell me everything was in the cars and we were all ready to go. I checked my purse for my prenatal pills which I had switched into a vitamin c pill bottle, my charger, my phone, my passport, my ticket, and my money. Once I had those things I didn't care anything else I could buy back.

"Alright I'm ready." I turned off the light in his living room and he closed the door behind me. I was cuddled in his arms the whole ride to the airport. I was extremely tired but too excited to fall asleep. Not to mention the constant clicking of Avery's blackberry keys were annoying the shit out of me.

"You can do this now but when we get to Australia, can this week not be about work? You're on vacation." I said covering the screen of his phone with my hands.

"Yeah babe, I'm sorry." He finished up the text he was sending and put his phone away.

"Thank you" I pecked his lips. The taxi's pulled up to LAX and Ariana, Jamal, Malcolm, and Yalissa hopped out of there taxi looking even more drunk then when they got in. I loved being around drunk people, they were so entertaining. Jamal and Yalissa were cuffing so hard. Everyone in the group wanted them to get together publically but they always denied there was anything between them, even though we could clearly see it. When they were drunk it was even more apparent. The taxi drivers were piling our luggage onto silver carts that the boys then pushed once they were done. The process of getting through checking in our luggage and security went smoothly. Thankfully my friends knew how to act while they were intoxicated... well most of the time anyway.

Immediately after getting through these fools headed to the airport bar to get more drinks. They came back over and handed Avery a beer taking a seat in our terminal.

"Yo, how long is this flight again?" Jamal asked Avery. His arm was around Yalissa while she rested her head on his shoulder. I just smiled at them.

"15 hours."

"WHAT?!" Sasha yelled making everyone turn their heads sharply in our direction.

I busted out laughing so hard it sounded like I was having an asthma attack.