Chapter 5

I rummaged through my suitcase to find an outfit, laying a few selections on the bed. Callie came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and her head.

"That one's cute, babe." she pointed to the black flowing button up paired with the black and white shorts.

"Wear that, with those shoes Rihanna always wears"

"They're called ankle-strap stilettos" I laughed buttoning my shirt.

"I know that's what I said, the shoes Rihanna always wears."

"Whatever" I smiled walking into the bathroom to straighten my hair.

When I came out Callie was fully dressed, she was wearing a distressed grey V-neck, a thin gold chain, the gold Michael Kors watch I bought her on our anniversary, black jeans, and blue and black 1's with her hair tied back in a low ponytail. We stared at each other for a moment in admiration.

"You look amazing babe" she said smiling, but it wasn't even the words that spoke to me, just the way she looked at me made me feel so beautiful.

"Aww baby, so do you." I kissed her before walking back over to the other side of the room to get my purse. When I turned around she was still looking at me.

"What?" I glanced down at the floor letting my hair block my face so she couldn't see my cheesy ass blushing.

"Nothing" she smirked, she held her hand out to me, I walked over to her intertwining her fingers with mine, she softly pressed her lips against my hand, I just stood there smiling. I remember there was a time where I thought I would never find real love, that I would always be that one night stand girl. At first it hurt to wake up in alone in a bed that was occupied the night before, but then I started to accept it. It became a routine until I woke up the next day and she was still there, with her arms wrapped tightly around my waist, and from that day she never let go, as much as I tried to push her away, she held on tight.

She opened the car door for me and helped me maintain my balance while I climbed in. While she reversed I looked through her book of cd's and flipped straight to U. I pushed the cd in and put on Track 10.

"You'll always be mine" I sang at the top of my voice. Nobody's Business was my favorite song in the whole world, and Callie and I always went off when it came on. I always wanted to sing Chris' part but Callie's insisted on being Chris.

There was a water bottle in the car and we passed it back and forth like a mic, singing, dancing and laughing, mostly at Callie. I could actually sing and it was a dream of mine since I was a little girl, but that's all I ever saw it as, a dream. Callie on the other hand, ehhh not so much. Her voiced scratched as she tried to imitate the parts where Chris sounded like Michael. I was literally crying at her veins popping out of her neck.

"Okay. Calm down babe, don't choke," I laughed turning down the volume.

"What you mean? I taught Chris to sing like that act like you know girl."

"Act like I know huh?"

"Yeah" she said seductively removing her hand from the wheel and placing on my thigh.

"Skurtttttttt" I pushed her hand away. "If there's one thing I do know, it's that there won't be any of that, don't think I forgot what you did in the room and for that you're not getting none of this" I said making a circular motion above my private area.

"We'll see," she said putting her hand back on the wheel.

"Yes we shall," I crossed my legs, turned back up the music, and continued to sing.