•Prolouge•

After what happened at the Lodge, they thought nothing would get in their way. No Ein, or Michael in sight— or at Starlight for that matter. Everyone was doing just fine, except for two people in particular.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ESCAPED!?" A male voice shouted in anger,

"Zach— Dad— Sir, I'm sorry. It's ju-" a younger male replied,

"Michael, you were supposed to keep them their, while your mother and I stayed here at Starlight to take care of the others." Zack replied lowering his voice in shame, "Go and find Lucinda and Kim, make sure they are no where near Aphmau, Garroth and Katelyn. Got it?"

"Got it,"

***

    Meanwhile, Lucinda and Kim were enjoying a nice smoothie at the Starlight's bar.

"I don't know about Lucinda, but Starlight makes the BEST smoothies I ever tasted!" Kim said while taking another sip of her smoothie, "It's just too good!"

"Well, Starlight in also known for their food," Lucinda replied, "But personally, I like the shops they've around here. Cadenza would go absolutely  crazy, as soon as she see's the clothes,"

"Cadenza is Laurence's sister right? The clothes designer and maker, right?"

"Yep, that's Cadenza,"

"I've always wanted to see Cadenza, but she's always busy. Even in highschool, I only ever see her walking in the halls," Kim spoke,

"I may be busy, but every now and then I get some time off," a female voice spoke,

"Huh?" Lucinda and Kim said in unison, while turning their heads to see who had spoke, "Cadenza?!"

"The one and only," Cadenza replied, "So, Lucinda, and...?"

"Kim, my name is Kim,"

"Kim! What an adorable name! Wait... Are you Kim, from highschool? The one who was always shy?"

"Um... Yeah?"

"You were so adorable back then! But anywho, I need to be heading off now. Ta tah," Cadenza waved goodbye while walking off,"

"Your wish has came true," Lucida said,

"I gue-" Kim spoke but got cut off by a male voice,

"What are you two doin' here?" A man with a raspy voice spoke,

I know what voice anywhere, Lucinda thought, could this mean...? No... Lucinda turned around, only to see the one and only, Michael. Both Kim and Lucinda were petrified at the sight of Michael, they had no idea what to do. Run? Hide? Tell someone?

"Wh-what are y-you doing here?" Lucinda asked,

"To 'gather' a few things," Michael replied,

"Oh, well look at the time! We should be going now. Bye, bye," Lucinda said, grabbing Kim's hand and starting running off to the house, "This is bad."

***

This can't be happening! Not right now! Derek thought as he paced back and forth, in his room. Zach, out of all the times he could cause trouble, it just had to be now! If I'm going to do anything about this, I need to make sure Aphmau and the other are safe. Derek pulls out his phone from his pocket, and begins to dial a number.

"Hello?" The caller spoke,

"Hello, this is Derek Lycan,"

"Ahh, Derek long time no speak,"

"Garte, I have a problem, and I need you and Zianna to be here at Starlight by tomorrow. Can you do that?"

"This sound urgent, but where are we going to get the tickets?" Garte asked,

"They should in mail by now,"

"Ok, I'll see you then. Bye Derek,"

"Bye," Derek said as he hung up the phone, "I need more time,"

    Derek continued to pace back and forth to think of a plan before it's too late. I should've known they'll be back, Derek thought, I should get some sleep, to relieve the stress and not get anyone worried. Derek added as he go into bed, before darkness consumed him.