•Chapter 4•

"That's what happened." Lucinda said after explaining why they were gone,

"So, he really is back?" Melissa questioned,

"Yes, the only thing is we don't know how...." Kim trailed off, "but now that we're back. It seems like nothing had happened."

Melissa nodded, "Thank you for telling me this. Make sure to keep a look out for them."

Lucinda and Kim nodded. Melissa took all the information she needed and she went. Trying to put the puzzle back together again. According to Kim and Lucinda they just disappeared... But how are they here? Melissa thought, It's getting too complicated.

~♦︎♦︎~

Running. Just keep running. He couldn't possibly catch up to me... Right? But then again, he's changed and the other mystery people... I don't know what to do! Aphmau though as she kept running from them. Why isn't Aaron here...? Why is it only me and these people?!

"YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!!" One of the male mystery people shouted,

Aphmau didn't reply, she just kept on running. Scared, she tries to find a place to hide is this endless, dark room. Only herself, Ein and the three mystery people were there. Aaron please help me... This dream or whatever it is... Seems to real...

"No matter where you are. We'll always be here... Aphmau." Ein spoke,

"No, no, no! You can't be! This is all just a dream!" Aphmau replied with fear in her voice,

"Or is this reality? You can't run from fate," Ein replied, a smirk planted his face, "No matter where you run or hide, fate will always follow you."

"Just get out of my head!!" Aphmau yelled, holding her head.

"Hahahahha! This isn't over and never will be!" Ein laughed evilly.

~♦︎♦︎~

Aphmau woke up screaming. Little sweat poured down her forehead, and fear still stuck in her eyes. I can't handle this any longer... Aphmau thought as a few tears slipped from her eyes, this is a living nightmare. I just want it to stop!

"Aphmau!" Aaron slightly yelled, worry in his voice,

"A-Aaron..."

"Shh, I'm right here. There's nothing to worry about, I'll always be here to keep you safe I promise." Aaron said in a calming voice as he hugged Aphmau.

"Thank you..." Aphmau whispered, "I don't know what I'll do without you."

Aaron smiled. He pulled Aphmau closer to him stroking her locks of hair. Calming Aphmau down, I'll promise nothing will happen to you. Aaron thought, I'll make sure that whatever is keeping you up at night will be gone.