•Chapter 23•

Hmm... There must be a button here or something! Zane thought as glided his hand along the wall, it's hollow for a reason! Zane decided to walk down further into the hallway hoping that he'll eventually find something. Something to help him.

Zane continued walking, as before, everything looked the same. Eventually, the hallway had ended. Dead end... Zane thought, might as well rest here for a bit.

"Stupid hallway..." Zane mumbled under his breath, "why can't I just find my brother?!"

~♦︎♦︎~

"What is it with all these paintings?" Lucinda said to herself as she examined each painting, "these look like they can date back to 1500's! But what would they be doing here?"

   Lucinda examined each picture, every single detail she could see. She even examined the placements of each painting. Lucinda has never seen paintings similar to the ones she is seeing. But, no matter how hard she tried to think what the paintings are, she couldn't find the painter or the owner.

~♦︎♦︎~

"Aaron..." a voice called, "Aaron..."

"Shut up!!" Aaron whisper-shouted, he had been hearing these voice after he entered the hallway.

  Voices kept talking to him, making Aaron regret some of his life choices. Making Aaron remember things he wished not to remember. After a few minuets, Aaron had gotten sick of the voices. Leaning against the wall, he thought about the voices. Thinking about what each of them said.

"Everyone has a fear, but ones true fear will show through the fear. Not by thinking about it." A voice said to Aaron, but the voice was very different than the others.

Aaron repeated the words in his head, 'Everyone has a fear, but ones true fear will through the fear. Not by thinking about it.' What could it mean...? Then it clicked. Aaron realised what the voice meant by fears, and fears being shown.

"Not matter what hallway we went through, our fears will be shown..." Aaron mumbled, "I feared losing everyone I love... The voices... they came back to haunt me... to scare me..."

Aaron, now knowing what the hallway meant, went to find the others. Hoping there fears wouldn't consume them.