•Chapter 10•

"Some Fairytales are Real. You, are One of Them"

    "Hmm... So Garroth and Derek were at this 'party' and now you can't see them?" Lucinda titles her head to the side,

    Zane nodded, "We need you're help! Will you two be willing to help us?"

    "Of course Zane! We're all friends here, and friends help each other out." Kim replied,

    "Thank you," Melissa thanked them, "now let's go and find them!"

   Everyone nodded and went outside of the house, dawn was just about to rise. Almost everyone had none to very little sleep. But they still wanted to find the people they cared about the most. Finding Garroth and Derek were their top priority.

~♦︎♦︎~

   Someone... Please find us... Garroth thought as he looked out of rusty cell bars, from what he can see he didn't look like he was at Starlight anymore. It looked like they were in the middle of nowhere, but nowhere is everywhere. Everywhere, is nowhere.

    Garroth looked at Derek, who was still asleep, every now and then he would flinch, as if he was having a nightmare about something or someone. I could try using my strength like last time, Garroth went towards the iron bars. His hands gripping the cold, rusty iron. He pushed, and he pulled but the bars wouldn't budge. No matter how many times he would try.

   "It's no use, boy," a male said, who seemed to be around his 20s, "even if you were the man who held the world record for strength nothing can break these bars down."

   "Ein..." Garroth grumbled, "what do you want."

   "Oh~ I thought you would never ask~" Ein snickered, "All I want is to take everything and everyone good to you away from you. Including Aphmau."

   Hm... Maybe I can trick him... "Who's your father?" Garroth asked,

    "What?"

    "Who. Is. Your. Father?"

    "Why should I tell you?!"

   "Easy, you may just be Aphmau's step-brother."

   "Hahaha! Impossible! We would know if we were related!"

   Garroth looked at him, "Oh really? Then tell me, who is your father?"

   "Just to prove that I'm no way related to Aphmau, Zach and Elizabeth are my parents! Happy?!"

   Garroth staggered backwards, shocked, "No... You can't be..."

   Ein, he was confused about this and went away into the shadows. Derek had been listening the whole time, both Garroth and Derek couldn't believe that Aphmau and Katelyn were related to Ein. That thought scared them, in more ways than one.