•Chapter 21•

Oh no... What happen to him?! Derek thought, worried about Garroth. Derek tried and he tried to get Garroth to wake up, but nothing worked. Derek could only wait and hope nothing is wrong.

   "I see he has fainted." A male voice spoke,

   "Zach..." Derek looked away from him.

   "Oh, and don't forget me." Ein smirked evilly,

   "I already did." Derek replied sharply, "What do you want?!"

   "Ein, go to Micheal and say the prisoners are doing fine." Zach asked,

  Ein nodded and left to report to Micheal, "Look, I don't want to cause trouble," Zach took a key out of his pocket, "take this... Make sure you get out...."

Zach threw the key into the cell, landing at Derek's feet. "Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Zach. Zach betrayed me. He wanted it kill Aphmau. Even if Aphmau doesn't love me, she's my daughter and I want to protect her."

"I see," Derek replied, "We'll make sure she's safe."

"Thank you...." Zach replied, as he left a small smile appeared on his face.

Now I just need Garroth to wake up. Derek thought as he tried to think of ways he could wake him up.

~♦︎♦︎~

   "Huh? What is that building doing over there?" Zane questioned as the group made their way towards the building,

   "I dunno... maybe it's where Garroth and Derek are?" Kim replied,

   "Maybe... We should check it out." Aaron began, "Zane, Lucinda and I will go in. Mum, Kim, Kawaii~Chan and Melissa, you stay and keep watch in case something bad happens."

   Everyone nodded in agreement to the plan. Zane, Lucinda and Aaron began to go even closer to the building, scouting out places to enter and a quick escape exit. But nothing was found, maybe there's only one way in... and out? But there couldn't be... Aaron thought, he looked at his surroundings, the roof! There should be something up there!

   Aaron ran to Zane and Lucinda, "Guys, I think I know how to get in."

  "How?" Lucinda asked, "we looked all around here for something and found nothing."

  "Yeah, I'm agreeing with Lucinda on this one." Zane added,

  "Yeah, but, there might not be anything down here... But how about the roof?"

   Zane thought for a moment, "Sorry Lucinda, but I have to agree with Aaron now."

   "I'm also agreeing with Aaron, Zane. Plus, who says we get to choose sides?!"

  "Stop bickering you two! Let's find a way to get on the roof." Aaron said to stop those two bickering.

   So the three of them, ventured off to find ways to get on the roof. Hoping now, that their plan won't fail them.