•Chapter 11•

"You remember the fairy tail 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' but have you heard of the boy who cried Ultima?"

Derek looked at Garroth, he could see it in his eyes. Fear, but fear of what? Ein? Ultima's? Everyone? Who is he scared of or what is he scared of? Only Garroth knows that answer.

"Garroth, are you alright?" Derek asked concerned,

"Y-yeah..."

Derek sighed, "Garroth, we know that you are the stutter King but listen. What is wrong?"

"I honestly don't know," Garroth looked at the bars, "maybe it's because I'm worried about Zane? Or that Aphmau might come and find me, but she's pregna–"

"But she's what?" Derek looked down, his hand on his head, "she's..."

"Pregnant..."

"How long have you known this for...?"

"About a week ago, she didn't want to tell Aaron because he may be upset. Aph told me because I'm like a brother to her."

"Understandable, and you're scared that she might hurt the baby?" Derek asked, Garroth nodded, "the baby... Oh no..."

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"If Ein or anyone else gets this information... We'll be in trouble... The baby could be an Ultima for all we know!"

Garroth was shocked, he didn't think of that... Garroth hoped that Aphmau told someone else. He didn't want anything to happen to the baby.

~♦︎♦︎~

Should I tell him...? But what if he is mad...? No, Aaron won't be mad... I have to tell him, just in case. Aphmau thought, she looked up at Aaron.

"Aaron..." Her voice cracked,

"Yeah babe?" He replied, everyone stopped walking and faced them,

"I should've told you this sooner..." Aaron looked down, putting his hands on Aphmau's shoulders, "I-I-I'm pregnant..."

Aaron took his hands off Aphmau's shoulders, shocked just like everyone else. Aaron embraced Aphmau into a hug and whispered in her ear, "Why didn't you tell me sooner...? I would've loved to have a kid."

"I thought you would be mad," Aphmau whispered back,

Aaron chuckled, "Why would I? I've dreamed of this day for a while now."

Aphmau looked up at her soon-to-be husband and smiled, she looked at Zane, Melissa and Rachel were stood there in excitement, and in aw. Even though Rachel and Melissa looked like they were about to explode.

"Aphmau, Aaron, when the baby does come. I'm not looking after it... Her... Him." Everyone chuckled, "what?"

Aaron looked at Zane, directly in the eye, and smirked, "What if you and Kawaii~Chan has children?"

Zane blushed as red as a tomato, "We aren't even dating...! Yet..."

"Oohh~ Zane and Kawaii~Chan sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage!" Aphmau giggled,

"Aphmau!"

"Hehehe!~"

"Ok you two, let's get going. We don't want to waste anymore time. Oh and Aaron?" Melissa said,

"Hm?"

"Make sure Aphmau is kept safe, we don't want anyone or anything to damage the baby, got it?"

"Got it."

"Alright then, let's go!"

Once again, the group continued there search to find Garroth and Derek. Hoping that nothing bad would happen to them, at least they hoped so.