•Chapter 15•

How did we get fooled so... Easily? Lucinda thought, did the note look realistic? Lucinda kept thinking, every now and then she would turn to look at the rest of the group. Each one of their eyes told a different story that Lucinda could easily read.

Aaron; He's under press. A baby on the way and the fact that his own dad is missing by Ein and by others that he doesn't know. Aaron has a lot on his mind, he wants to talk to someone about it. But he doesn't want anyone to help him. Why? Because he wants to do this himself, handle everything by himself just like a father would.

Aphmau; A mixture of feelings. Happy that she's going to have a baby, yet worried for Aaron's health. She can tell that Aaron isn't in the best conditions right now. She doesn't want to make him worried or put any other problems on his shoulders. He already has enough to carry.

Melissa & Rachel; Rachel is Derek's husband, just like everyone else she is worried for Derek and his safety and health. Melissa is the oldest, and only daughter of the Lycan family. She's been with her dad since she was born. Knowing that her dad is missing worries her, she just wants him to be safe.

Kim & Ghost; Ghost knows a lot, this can be very helpful. Though she fears something. Something that no-one is quite sure about. No-one knows a lot about Ghost so what would we know about what she's thinking? Kim, a quiet girl, though she does talk to Ghost a lot. This can be very helpful but she is worried about Garroth. Just like everyone else, I mean, who won't be?

Zane; Sensitive at times. But Garroth is his big brother, so he looks up to him for guidance. Garroth missing feels like he is missing a part of himself, he doesn't know what to do anymore without someone there to help him.

   Lucinda sighed, she looked strait ahead seeing the paradise coming closer and closer. Hopefully, they aren't to late.

   "Aph," Aaron spoke, "I think you should stay at the house in the resort."

   "Why?" Aphmau questioned,

   "Isn't it obvious Aphmau?" Zane replied, still being the grumpy Zane everyone knows and loves, "you're pregnant. PREGNANT!"

   "What Zane said." Aaron added on,

   "But I want to help!"

   "Aphmau," Lucinda began, "we want you to be safe, so please do what Aaron asked."

   Aphmau nodded her head in reply, "Good." Zane nodded, everyone chuckled at Zane's attitude. Though everyone might be in a tough position right now, seeing someone acting as they would normally would, well that just makes everyone a whole lot happier.

   "Hmm... I wonder if I hit Zane with a volleyball his voice would be like a mouse?" Aphmau wondered out loud.

  "Hey!"

  Zane, acting rather Zaney decided to fall back a little as they continued walking. Soon they'll be at the resort. Soon, Zane thought, soon I'll have Garroth back by my side once again.