•Chapter 5•

It's alright Aphmau... I won't letting anything hurt you, I promise. Aaron thought as he stroked Aphmau's hair. You mean too much to me. Losing you, is a nightmare for me. Aaron brang Aphmau into a tighter hug.

   "Shh, go to sleep babe. I'll be here," Aaron whispered into Aphmau's ear, "I love you."

   "I love you as well, Aaron," Aphmau whispered back as she snuggled into Aaron's bare chest, and she fell asleep.

~♦︎♦︎~

Aaron, Ultima, dreams, Ein, family. Hmm... Think Melissa think! Melissa thought as she rearranged the cards on the table. Ok let's put Aphmau and Aaron on top, then Slyvanna, Zach, Ein, Micheal, Derek, and Rachel underneath. Now, what about Ultima? Melissa picked up the Ultima card and placed it with the Aaron and Aphmau card, now Forever Potions can go... At the bottom with Elizabeth, Garroth and Katelyn... Actually I'll put everyone under a Forever Potions together!

A couple of minutes later Melissa was done. Now what does this all mean? Melissa stepped back and gasped. She finally knew what everything meant. Or at least in her eyes.

"This can't be..." Melissa mumbled, "Aphmau, she–"

"She...?" Derek said interrupting Melissa, "what did you find?"

"Oh dad! I found out what all of those dreams Aphmau has been having is about."

"What dreams?"

"Aphmau has been having these dreams about Ein, Micheal, Zach and Elizabeth. But no-one except them and Aphmau have been in them."

"Where is she now?"

"In her room with Aaron. Why?"

"Oh, it's nothing... I just, never mind. What did you find?"

"Well, if you look here. The Forever Potions, Garroth, Katelyn and Aphmau are all in one area. While Ultima, Aaron, you and Rachel are in another."

"And...?"

"Zach, Micheal, Elizabeth and Ein are in the middle of all of them. Meaning, Aphmau is under a Forever Potion and they know how to make potions to turn a human into a pure werewolf with an Ultima."

"What?! How is this possible?! How did you figure that out?!"

"What you, Lucinda, Kim and Aphmau have told me. Aphmau said that she kept running from Zach and that in her dreams, Lucinda and Kim said that Ein, Zach and Micheal just disappeared into thin air. While, you told me about Zach, Micheal, Elizabeth and Forever Potions."

"I see, because Forever Potions are illegal and Ultima's are known to be in fairy tales... If we add it all up..."

"Ein is Aphmau's brother..." Melissa and Derek say in unison,

"That explains it. Zach is Aphmau's dad and Elizabeth is Katelyn's mother... They all want Aphmau... Which means..." Derek trails off,

"That Aphmau ho–" Melissa gets cut off by Garroth smashing the door down,

"GUYS!!" Garroth screams,

"What's wrong Garroth!?" Melissa says worried,

"Big problem! Not just any big problem, it's a HUGE problem!"

"Well, what is it?!"

"There's a party on the beach tonight and it was said to be formal! We. Have. No. Formal. Clothes!"

Derek and Melissa look at Garroth blankly.

   "Look, it's a party. Free food and drinks. I am NOT missing out on an opportunity on free food," Garroth said,

    "Ok, we can go. But who's hosting the party?" Derek asks,

   "Honestly, I don't know, I just saw a flyer and thought 'free food' so yeah."

    "Then let's get shopping!" Melissa squeals,

   "Beat you there!" Garroth says running out the door,

   "Melissa, you, Garroth and I will be attending the party. No-one else, got it?" Derek says sternly,

   Melissa nods, "Got it, I know you have your reasons why. But I might know why and I completely understand."

   Derek nods and starts to head out the door, Melissa following. Both of them knew what happens at a formal party, especially hosted by someone unknown.