•Chapter 16•

We're finally here. Aaron thought, so much climbing. But it's worth it. Garroth and dad are worth the pain. I won't stop until I know both of them are safe. Aaron picked up his pace as we went towards the their house, as soon as he got there he broke down the door. Why? Simply because no-one uses door-knobs anymore.

"Aaron!" Aphmau yelled as the rest of the group made it to the house, "why did you break down the door?"

"Because... Using the knob is too much work." Aaron whimpered,

"Isn't that Gar—" Zane began,

"EEEEEKKKKKK MY SHIIIPPPP!!!!!" A high-pitched scream yelled,

"Gah! Kawaii~Chan! Did you want us to become deaf?" Zane said angrily,

Kawaii~Chan shook her head no, "But Kawaii~Chan found out that Aphmau~Senpai was pregnant!"

"Y-you did? Who told you?" Aphmau stuttered,

"Travis~Kun and Katelyn~Sama. Apparently Travis~Kun had a really bad headache so they came to me." Kawaii~Chan explained.

"Oh that explains a lot... Wait, how did Travis and Katelyn know?" Aphmau began to question everything,

"Oh.., haha, that was me! When I called Travis I told him to tell Katelyn about you being pregnant and all, since you know, both of are soon-to-be siblings." Melissa explained,

"Oohh... Does my mum know?" Aphmau asked worriedly,

Rachel's eyes lit up, realising what was happening, "AHH I'M GOING TO SLYVANNA!! WE'LL BE HAVING PUPS!!"

"Mum! Calm down! Did you really just realise the situation about Aphmau being pregnant?"

Rachel nodded her head, "Mum, why don't you stay here with Aphmau. Aaron, Zane, Lucinda, Kim and I will go out looking for Dad and Garroth."

Rachel sighed, "Alright, but be safe. But first, rest up. All of you will need the energy."

Everyone nodded and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. After that they all decided to go to sleep, knowing they have a long adventure ahead of them.