•Chapter 17•

How long has it been since Garroth and I have been here? Derek wondered as laid down, staring at the stone ceiling. If only I could get reception and maybe then I could do something. Derek sighed, he cocked his to look at Garroth who was asleep on the other side of the room. I wonder how he's going...?

   ~♦︎♦︎~

Garroth's Dream:

   It felt like I was running away from everything... Everyone that I know and love are vanishing in front of me. I have no I really what to do or what to think. What am I running from? My problems? My fears? Myself? Or am I running away from everything...?

   I continued to run, but something told me to stop. I don't know what it was, but this feeling felt strong; so I stopped. As I stopped, I took in my surroundings. I was in a room. Half white, half black and in the middle, where both sides met there was a red quilt.

   I was standing on the white side, staring directly at the red quilt. Curios, I decided to walk up to it; forgetting everything that was happening.

   I stood in front of the quilt. I went on my knees and slowly lifted the quilt, before taking it off in one swoop. There was writing. On the White side was white writing. It said, "Black is black." On the black side it said, "White is white." I thought for a second. I had no idea what this means...

End Of Garroth's Dream

~♦︎♦︎~

Derek continued to look at Garroth, but he heard Garroth mumble something. "Black is black and white is white." Derek was taken back by this. He had no idea what this meant. Black is black and white is white? What in the name of Irene does this mean?!

Derek turned his head to look at the ceiling again. His eyes began to feel heavy, he was tired. Closing his eyes he thought of the quote again before darkness consumed him. Black is black and white is white...