•Chapter 14•

"Come On Out Little One, We Have Tons Of Chocolate and Cake~"

The group, Zane, Aaron, Aphmau, Rachel, Melissa, Lucinda and Kim continued their journey. Kim, she had been silent the whole journey, not even Ghost would come out. Kim was as silent as a mouse. Yet, no-one took much notice until they all arrived at the border.

"Why is there a fence here?" Zane questioned,

"It's the border between Starlight and unclaimed territory." Melissa explained,

"Oh. This means that we only have to walk another 5 miles to that cave," Zane replied,

"No... We don't," Everyone turned to Kim, or Ghost as she spoke, "there was never a cave, the note was purposely place there."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Aphmau asked worriedly,

Ghost looked at Aphmau in the eyes, "It means, Derek and Garroth aren't anywhere in on this island."

"But... How can you be so sure?" Lucinda asked,

"The island is a bigger than a regular island. Starlight Wonderland takes up most of the space, this border, beyond it is the only 1,000 x 1,000 miles left." Ghost replied is a serious voice, "the land is flat, no caves, no hills, only a forest."

"But that can't be true... Terry said that Starlight takes about 3/4 of the island." Rachel said,

"But is Terry really trust worthy?" Ghost let Kim take over, "Ghost is right... We could go past the border, and nothing would happen. They've tricked us, they knew we were going to rescue Garroth and Derek, so they had to something to avoid it!"

"We... Have been tricked! But I need to save my brother!" Zane said, worry filled his voice as it cracked, "I don't want to lose him..."

Ghost took over once again, "At the party, I took over Zach's body. I knew what he was doing, but he never specified any location except an island."

"An island?" Aaron thought for a moment, "When I took the plane to come here, I saw a small island, it had a good sized house, though it did look abandoned."

"What did the house look like?" Ghost asked, turing toward Aaron, looking at him,

"The house was a wooden house, porch, and it had a balcony at the back. From what I saw, the house seemed to be on the West side of the island. There was also a shack, the shack was on the East side, the exact opposite side of the house. If I remembered correctly, there was a fire pit right in the middle as well."

"Then that's the island. Lucinda, can you teleport us back to the house? We can sail to that island from there, just to save time."

Lucinda nodded, she got out her staff, within a blink of an eye. They were back at the house. Everyone single on of them knew that their true journey had just begun.