•Chapter 6•

"Man! This party is great!" Garroth said stuffing another piece of cake in his mouth, "I honestly don't understand why the others didn't come."

   "Hmm, I guess the party isn't too bad. But where is the host or hostess?" Melissa wondered,

"Agreed. If you have a party you should at least be there to host it." Derek replied,

"Now that you say that... It seems rather suspicious. Wait! I've seen the movies! At every formal part, especially with masks, someone dies!" Garroth said,

Melissa looks at him, "That's why the others aren't here. We thought something suspicious was going on, and we didn't want anyone else to get involved."

"That makes sense. Now that I think about it, people here have been acting rather strange. As of lately that is, it's... Weird I guess." Garroth replied,

"We know. Melissa and I have had some 'run-ins' with strange things. Even with people close to us." Derek said,

"You're not the only ones," a female voice said,

"Huh?" Melissa,made rekt and Garroth say turning their head towards the speaker,

"Oh, it's just you Ghost and Lucinda," Garroth sighed in relief, "but what do you mean?"

"Garroth, have you been paying any attention at all? I mean, Aphmau has been seen less and less now, and this formal party just came out of the blue?!" Lucinda looked towards Garroth,

"I guess you're ri—"

"Ladies and gentlemen!" A male voice spoke, echoing through the speakers, "I am so glad you all managed to come to my party!"

That voice... It's sounds familiar. Too familiar. Derek thought, he looked back up to the speaker on stage. Brown hair, a formal suit and he was wearing a mask to cover most of his face. You could see his eyes, a dark brown. It couldn't be...

"Now, you're probably wondering; 'Why are we here?' Well, I have the answer! I'll let my assistant tell you." The man spoke, walking back. A woman with blue hair, eyes and wearing a similar mask came on stage.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen. The answer to why you are here is quite simple, really." The lady spoke, her ice blue eyes looking towards Derek, Melissa, Garroth, Lucinda and Kim, "We having something quite valuable with us. A potion, but not just any potion, a potion far beyond you'll ever know!"

"A potion... This can't be good..." Lucinda mumbled,

The woman stepped to the side revealing a green potion, "This potion is something unreal, perhaps we may have any witches in the audience?" She said looking towards Lucinda, "Ghosts?" Her eyes then moved to Ghost, "Or maybe even people who had some... Experience with these potions?" Her eyes landed on everyone else, "If we don't, that perfectly fine! I'll just pick out five people at random to have a go at the potion."

The man stepped back, "I'll do the choosing. The girl with orange hair," Lucinda came up on stage, "The man with blond hair," He pointed wet Garroth, he joined Lucinda, "The lady with brown hair, the man with black, and the other girl with brown hair." He pointed to Derek, Melissa and Kim, who joined Garroth and Lucinda on stage.

"Ooh! A perfect choice!" The woman said happily, "Who would like to go first?"

"I'll do it." Lucinda said stepping forward,

"Ok, here." The lady said as he handed Lucinda the potion, "Drink up now,"

Lucinda opened the potion, "But then again, I'd prefer having a regular potion. Not a Forever Potion."

People in the crowd gasped, some whispering to one another, "Wh-what do you mean?! These aren't forever potions!"

Derek looked towards them, "I knew you looked familiar, Zach, Elizabeth. We aren't stupid, so where is Ein and Micheal!"

Someone was clapping, "Hahaha, aren't you smart!" That laugh... Garroth thought and looked towards the clapping, "Thought you were done with me?!"

"EIN!!" Garroth shouted,

"Oh? You remember me! What a pleasure! But, let me say, Aphmau and I have been getting along quite well." Ein smirked, people on the crowd started to run back to their homes in the resort, "Though, her dreams could be more... Happy?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Lucinda shouted, summoning her staff,

"Oh you know, I want Aphmau to be mine! If I couldn't achieve that the first time, I might as well take a different approach!"

"You aren't going to get away with this," Ghost said calmly, "Even if you have access to Aphmau's dreams. It'll be useless, it's just a dream. Whatever happens in her mind won't hurt her."

"I know, but people say dreams lead you to fortune, and that's where I'll be leading Aphmau!"

"Even if Aphmau somehow got to you, Aaron would be there to stop her from leaving him." Ghost replied, still as calm as ever, "As well as us, we know your plan now. We'll be there to stop it."

"What ever you say. Though I'm surprised, did you forget to check on Aphmau and Aaron before you left...?" Ein smirked, "Elizabeth, Zach."

Zach and Elizabeth went behind the stage and came back. Holding Aphmau and Aaron. Both of them tied up, tears forming in both of their eyes.

Lucinda and Ghost looked and nodded at each other, "Why should we care?" Lucinda said, "it's not like they did anything to help us,"

Everyone but Ghost and Lucinda looked confused, "Yeah! We only helped them because we felt sorry!" Ghost said, Ein, Micheal and Elizabeth looked at each other. Ghost winked towards Aphmau and Aaron,

Melissa got the idea and bumped into this game as well, "Aaron may be I little brother, but before he was born. I liked being the only child. I preferred that way,"

Derek was surprised but got the idea, "I never really wanted a son. But I ended up with one any way. The biggest mistake of my life."

Aaron looked down, tears dropping from his eyes only to play along with this game, "Dad... Melissa... Why..."

"Just like everybody else said, I don't care for any of them! Do what you like, we don't care." Garroth said,

"Garroth... Why... I thought you were my friend..." Aphmau said in between tears,

Ein looked at Aphmau and Aaron, then to the group, "So you really don't care about them...?"

"Yeah, we don't!" Lucinda said holding her staff, "but then again..." She casted a spell causing Ein, Zach and Elizabeth to be knocked out, "Aphmau and Aaron are our friends. We love them not matter what."

Garroth un-tied Aaron and Aphmau, Derek told them and Melissa to go back to the house and make sure everyone else was safe. That's three out of... Four... Michael, he wasn't here with them... Derek thought, he scanned the area looking if anything had changed.

"A great show you put on there Lucinda, Derek, Kim, and Garroth." A male voice spoke, and clapped, "You really should pay attention though. It could help. Even if it's too late!"

Everyone looked around, trying to find the owner to the person who spoke. But they could see nothing. They could see no-one. The voice echoing in each of their minds. No... Derek thought. His expression changed into a worried one. It can't be...