•Chapter 22•

"Guys over here!" Aaron said,

   Lucinda and Zane went over to where Aaron was. In front of him was a trapdoor that led into the building.

"Good work, Aaron." Lucinda said, "What should we do when we get inside?"

   "Depends." Aaron replied, with no expression on his face,

  "On what?" Zane asked curiously,

   "The hallways, we may have to split up."

   Lucinda and Zane knew what Aaron meant and didn't ask for any more questions. One by one, they entered the building through the trapdoor. Aaron went first followed by Zane then Lucinda. Once they were all in safely, all three of them discussed their plan.

   "Seems to be three different hallways." Zane pointed out, "does this mean we have to split up?"

   Aaron nodded, "Yeah, if you find anything, try and get someone else."

   "But what if one hallway ends up being a maze of hallways? How will anyone find their way?" Lucinda questioned,

   "Try and find a way to remember your path. Now let's not waste anymore time, let's get my Dad and Garroth." Aaron replied sternly.

   Zane and Lucinda nodded in reply. Lucinda took the hallway to the left, Zane went to the middle hallway and Aaron took the right hallway. All three of the, leading to somewhere different.

~♦︎♦︎~

   This hallway seems... boring... Zane sighed, wishing he took a different hallway. There's nothing here! Just an endless boring hallway. Ugh... I just want my brother back... Zane continued walking. Still, the hallway looked the same, just a straight, long, boring hallway.

   After a few minuets or walking down the "endless hallway" Zane leaned against the wall to rest for a bit, slowly beginning to lose help... But he still held on. When will this hallway end...? Zane held is forehead with left hand, Garroth... please be safe... he thought before slamming his hand down back onto the wall.

  Zane noticed something odd when he slammed his hand down. Instead of hearing the solid metal, it sounded hollow. Zane knew what he had to do, he will try and find a way to get in and see what's behind the wall.