•Chapter 3•

Ahh, after that relaxing time in the sun. I think I'm ready to ask Kim and Lucinda where they really went. Nothing, and I mean nothing get passed me. Melissa thought as she entered back in the house.

"Hello little bro~!"

"Ugh, hi Melissa," Aaron replied, clearly bothered by something,

"Is something... Wrong?" Melissa asks, Aaron didn't reply, "Is it Aphmau..?

Aaron nodded his head, "Aphmau, every night she's been tossing and turning in her sleep. Mumbling all kinds of things, then, she wakes up panting and sweating. Something's wrong... And I don't know what."

"I can go talk to her if you want?"

"Please do,"

Melissa walks passed Aaron, and up the stairs leading into Aphmau's and Aaron's room. So many things are going on all at once. Melissa thought as she knocked on the bedroom door.

"Aphmau?"

"Oh, um, come in,"

Melissa entered the room, Aphmau on the bed watching TV, but barely paying attention to the TV. Melissa observed in the state she was in, hugging the blankets close and holding the red bandana close to her heart.

"Aphmau... Is there something bothering you...? Melissa asks shutting the door behind her,

"Yeah... Aaron told you, didn't he?"

Melissa nodded her head, "He's worried about you, and he wants me to talk to you. Now tell me, what were you thinking about before I came in?"

"I-I... I was thinking about the Lodge. I saw Lucinda, Kim... Ein... and two older men there. They were fighting and then... Ein just disappeared. I-I I'm scared... Do you think he'll come back?"

"Aphmau, being completely honest with you. I don't know," Melissa comforted, "but to make things feel better, I'll ask Kim and Lucinda if they were at the lodge. If they weren't, you could be having nightmares."

"... But I don't feel like they're normal nightmares.... I feel like they're real... They actually happened or is going to happen,"

"Aph, I-I'll just check with Kim and Lucinda. Oh! Before I go, Aaron want you~" Melissa winked and went off to find Lucinda and Kim.

~♦︎♦︎~

   Where can they be? Melissa thought as she walked opened the gate, at the back of the house. It's like they disappeared... As much as I want to find them, there are a lot of other things going on. Aphmau, Zach, Elizabeth, Michael, and well everyone. Melissa walked inside of the house and went upstairs to see if she could find Kim and Lucinda in their rooms.

   "There will never be a day when we can rest!" A voice which sound like Kim groaned,

   "I know Kim, it's just we have to keep everyone safe. Who knows when they're going to attack?" Another female voice replied,

   "Lucinda, we need to tell someone sooner or la—"

   "Ein's back? Isn't he?" Melissa said interrupting Kim,

  "We're you listing to that...?" Lucinda asked, Melissa just nodded, "I see, then we might as well tell you where we actually were."

   "Please do, I've been looking for both of you for ages!"

   "Ok." Lucinda replied and begun to tell the story.