•Chapter 20•

Garroth begins to walk around the cell. From corner to corner, looking straight ahead at all times. He picks up his pace for a while, but it begins to slow. Garroth's walking pattern changes, going from straight lines to wobbly lines. Derek monitors his movements.

   "Garroth are you feeling ok?" Derek asks concerned.

  "Yeah... Just a little—" Garroth passed out before he could finish his sentence.

"Garroth? Garroth! Garroth!? Oh no... This is bad..." Derek said as he rushed to Garroth's side. "Please be alright..."

~♦︎♦︎~

"Looks like things a going well..." a low, voice said.

"Indeed, say Micheal, when do you thing the other are going to come?"

"Soon," Micheal began, "Soon, but for now we wait. Zach, can you and Ein check the prisoners?"

"Of course." Zach replied.

This is going too well... Everything is working out perfectly. Micheal thought. He pulled out a position, a emerald green potion. A forever potion. When Aphmau comes, this potion will be the key to killing the Ultima and have complete power.

"If only Zach did this when Aphmau was younger... Things would've been much easier... " Micheal whispered out-loud. "Even if it had a high chance of killing her..."

~♦︎♦︎~

That little— HE WANTED ME TO KILL MY DAUGHTER?! How could I have trusted him...? Zach thought for a moment. He looked back inside the room where Micheal was, thinking of a plan to betray him. Garroth and Derek... If I could rele—

"Zach! I heard Micheal wanted us to check the prisoners? Am I correct?" Ein asked as he entered the hallway.

"Oh, yes he did. Let's go." Zach replied, heading in the direction of the cell.

Ein followed behind. Not knowing the real truth behind his emerald eyes... Everyone's emerald eyes...