•Chapter 18•

Aphmau was sitting in her room, scrolling through her social media. One post caught her eye. Huh? Aphmau thought, She looked at the post inspecting it. Black is black and white is white? What was that supposed to mean? Aphmau shook the thought off, and kept looking through her social media.

Aphmau laid down on her back, she looked up at the ceiling. Black is black and white is white. What does this mean?! Ugh... I guess I should search it up. Aphmau took her phone out again, searching it up.

Black is Black and White is White = involving a simple choice between things that are clearly opposite and especially in good and bad or right and wrong.

A simple choice between right and... Wrong? Choices, we all make choice which always turn out for the better... Or the worse... Aphmau thought for a moment... Could rescuing Derek and Garroth turn out for the better or for the worse?

~♦︎♦︎~

It feels like forever since I last saw everyone. Derek looked towards Garroth who paced back and forth, occasionally looking like he had a plan... That wouldn't work out. It's a full moon tonight. Reminds me of the night Aaron proposed. Derek turned and sat on his bed on the side of the room, allowing the light of the moon to shine inside of the cell.

A few minuets has passed, and like most of the other days, except for the occasional Ein visit, nothing happened. At this point the full moon shun directly inside the cell. Both Derek and Garroth sat on either side of the cell admiring the light.

More light entered the cell, Derek looked towards the cell window while Garroth looked where the light was shining at. He began to notice something.

"Derek! Come look over here!" Garroth said in a whisper-shout,

"Did you find something?" Derek asked, turning his head to where Garroth was pointing.

"Yeah, the moon's light is revealing a secret message on the floor! See!?"

Derek looked closer. He was astonished by the words that appeared. Black is Black and White is White.

"What do you thing this means?" Garroth asked curiously,

"It means... That someone is coming to save us... But it could turn out for the better or for the worse." Derek answered,

Garroth thought for a moment, "Basically, if whoever is going to rescue does, it'll only turn out for fate to decide?"

Derek looked up at Garroth, "Exactly."

For the rest of the night, Derek and Garroth thought about the message and what fate might bring. But, both of them wanted to make sure that everyone was safe.