•Chapter 8•

They messed things up this time. Ugh, for now I can only hope that they don't realise that it wasn't the real Aphmau and Aaron. But they have a ghost and witch on their side. What are the chances? Michael looked at Ein, Zach and Elizabeth and sighed, hoping that their plan was still working out.

   "Do you think that they have found out yet?" Ein asked,

   "I think so," Zach replied,

   "Why? We basically pulled it off perfectly!"

   "Remember what the brown-haired one with highlights in it? She knew something was up."

   "Her name is Kim, I'm pretty sure she is possessed by a ghost."

   Zach nodded, "Anyway, for now we need to wait."

   Everyone nodded and sat around table, talking about what their next move should be.

~♦︎♦︎~

   "Hey Aaron?" Aphmau asked,

   "Hm?"

   "Can we go down stairs and watch some Netflix?"

   "But we have a TV in our room?"

   "I know, but the food is closer to the TV downstairs!"

   "Ok, Aph." Aaron replied,

    Aphmau and Aaron got out of bed and walked downstairs to the living room. But what they saw, they thought it was just their imagination. There's another me and Aaron? But, Melissa, and Rachel are there as well. Are they imposters? Aphmau thought, how is the even possible? Aphmau remembered one of the dreams she had with Ein.

-Flashback Begins-

   "Not matter how hard you try, you'll never escape us!" Ein shouted,

   "Y-yes I will! I know I can!"

   "Oh you poor potato. We know something that you don't, even if you did, your dreams will become reality." Ein said, an Aaron and Aphmau appeared beside him, "It's only a matter of time."

-Flashback Ends-

   Only a matter of time... Aphmau's gaze went from the imposters to the clock on the wall, almost midnight... Midnight is the start of a new day, some say a new you. Aphmau looked at the imposters again, a new life... Aphmau was deep in thought when Aaron shook her lightly by the shoulder.

   "Aphmau, what do you think we should do?" Aaron whispered,

   "Face them, tell Rachel and Melissa that they're imposter and we're the real ones."

   Aaron nodded. Both Aphmau and Aaron came out of their hiding spots to face them. Hoping that they can tell the difference between the imposters and the real ones.

   "Rachel, Melissa?" Aphmau asked,

   "Hm?" Rachel and Melissa said unison, facing the real Aphmau and Aaron. Their expression turned into a shocked one.

   "Two... Aphmau's.... A-and Aaron's...?" Melissa stuttered out,

   "Melissa, mum, listen to me please... I'm the real Aaron and this is the real Aphmau. Those ones are fake!" The real Aaron said,

   The real Aphmau nodded, "Please, you have to believe us!"

   "Melissa, Rachel, don't listen to the imposters! We're the real Aphmau and Aaron!" The fake Aphmau said,

   Fake Aaron nodded in agreement, "You can ask us a question that only the real Aphmau and Aaron would know!"

   Rachel turned to Melissa and nodded, "Ok, has Aaron or Derek turned anyone?"

   The fake Aphmau and Aaron shook their head no, "It's too risky, for the secret to be out."

   The real Aphmau and Aaron nodded yes, "Only because she wanted to,"

   Melissa left the room and went upstairs to grab something, Rachel looked at the Aphmau's and Aaron's and turned to the imposters, "You're the real Aphmau and Aaron."

    "Thanks for believing us, Ra- mum," Fake Aaron said, fake Aphmau nodded in agreement,

   "... Why....?" Aaron looked at the imposters then his mum, then Aphmau, "Why..."

   Melissa came downstairs, her hands behind her back. She looked at the imposters and went up behind them, "So Aphmau, Aaron," She removed her hands behind her back, "I was wondering..." They could see hand movements, "How does it feel to be fake?" She stepped back, showing that the imposters hands were tied up.

   "Y-you believe us?!" The real Aphmau beamed,

   Melissa nodded, "I knew these were fake, the moment I smelt their scent."

   Aphmau grabbed Aaron's hand and ran up to Melissa and Rachel giving them a huge hug, while Aaron decided teach the imposters a lesson by knocking them out for a while, so they could question them later. Aphmau looked up at the clock again, Midnight... The new day has begun.