•Chapter 1•

Becoming a... Werewolf, was this a good idea in the end? Or was it a mistake? Aphmau thought as she looked down at her ring, yet, I still can't believe Aaron and I are engaged. A warm smile crept up on Aphmau's face and turns her head to the door, only to see Aaron coming back.

"Hey Aph," Aaron chirped,

"Hehe, hey," I smiled, "how have you been?"

"Good, how about you? Still getting used to being a werewolf?"

"Y-yeah, being a werewolf does mean I'm limited to certain things,"

"I know, but you'll get used to it," Aaron smiled at me, "do you some poopsi?"

My face lit up, "Do I?! I would LOVE some!"

"Ok babe, let go and get you some poopsi,"

"Could we also get some taco's?" I pleaded,

"Ok, if you insist,"

"Yay!" I chirped,

    Maybe being a werewolf won't be so bad, and at least Aaron is no longer alone with this. Aphmau thought as she followed Aaron out of the bedroom to get some poopsi, we still haven't told the others. No-one will know about, not even our parents. Aphmau sighs and continues to walk with Aaron.

***

   I can... Hardly... Believe it... H-he's back, Lucinda thought trying to catch her breath from running, I thought he was gone, but it looks like he's not. Aphmau and Aaron are here as well, that makes this situation even worse!

"L-Lucinda... Why... Is he back?" Kim says in between breaths,

"I... I have no idea!"

"Aphmau, Aaron, everyone! They're all here and what do think he'll do if he found out they were here?!"

"Kim, at the moment I... Don't know and I don't know what to think. But for now we just have to wait until he does something,"

"Good idea, but should we warn the others?"

"No, well not now at least. For now this is only between you and me,"

   Kim nodded her head and both Lucinda, and Kim head inside the house to get their minds off their situation. The situation that effects all of them.

***

    Years... After all of those years, Zach, Michael and Elizabeth are back. They're only going to use our weakness' against us. Garroth, Katelyn they were effect by forever potions... Aphmau? I don't know, I made a mistake trusting them, Garte thought as he stared out of the window of the ship.

"Grate? Is everything alright?" Zianna asked,

"On, um, everything is fine,"

"If you say so,"

After Zianna said that the Captain was making an announcement, "Ladies and gents, we'll be arriving at Starlight Wonderland in 30 Minuets."

"Time flies when you're under pressure," I mumble,

"Under... Pressure? Garte, is there something you're not telling me?" Zianna asks in a serious tone,

I just nod my head, "I'll tell you more about it when we get to Starlight,"

"Ok sweetie," Zianna replied taking a bite out of her donut,

I went back to staring outside of the window, back so soon, I thought, Derek and I knew that Michael was going to get Elizabeth, and Zach out one day. Garte sighs and trying not to think about the problem at hand.

***

The mistake I made, was trusting him with the Ultima secret. Knowing him he'll use that against me. Derek thought as he walks up the stairs to the roof. Things are just going to keep on getting stressful. I can't let anyone else know about what's going on, at least no for now.

"Dad?" A voice calls,

"Hm? Oh Melissa,"

"Something is bothering isn't there?" Melissa says as she lowers her ears and tail, "I can tell, this isn't about Aaron right?"

"Sweetie, you are right, there is something going on. But this isn't just about your brother. It's about all of us, Aphmau, and her friends, our family, the Ro'meave family, everyone."

"Huh?"

"Melissa, let me tell you something that only Garte and I know,"

Melissa nods her head and we sit down. Someone will have to know the story behind Zach, Elizabeth and Michael. Even if it's too late.