•Chapter 7•

"I don't think this the end of them," Derek says as he turns back going towards the house, "they'll always find a way."

   "A way to what?" Garroth asked in a confused tone,

   "Never mind..."

"Tell me! if it is going to everyone I love in danger, I want to help!"

"Garroth, I know you do but... This information is very..."

"Very what?"

"Secretive." A female voice said,

"Rachel?!" Garroth said shocked,

"Melissa told you what happened, right?" Derek asked, Rachel nodded in reply, "Good, can you make sure Garte and Zianna know about this as well?"

   "Of course. But make sure you come back to the house as soon as possible,"

   "Huh? Why?"

   "It's about... Aphmau and Aaron,"

   "Ok, I'll see you there,"

   "Ok, see you then,"

   About Aphmau and Aaron? Hmm... Maybe this is about the dreams Aphmau has been having? But it also involves Aaron, and Melissa told me Aaron wasn't in any of Aphmau's dreams. Derek sighs and he looks towards Garroth who is currently dumbfounded. Derek nods and walks towards the house, Garroth gets the idea and follows behind him.

~♦︎♦︎~

   I'm lucky to have a guy like Aaron with me. He'll always be there to protect me, he always has been and always will be. Aphmau smiled at the thought, she turned over to lay on her side, looking at Aaron, who was almost asleep. Aphmau repositioned herself to lay her head onto Aaron's head.

   "Where would I be without you Aaron?" Aphmau said in a semi-whisper,

   "Probably be dating Garroth or Laurence," Aaron replied, as he started to stroke Aphmau's hair,

   "Well maybe. But those two don't have abs like yours!" Aphmau giggled,

   Aaron chuckled, "Whatever you say, potato,"

   "Hey!"

   Aaron smiled, "I love you Aph,"

   "Heh, I love you even more~"

   Aaron sat up, causing Aphmau to sit up as well. Aphmau looked into Aaron's midnight black eyes, and Aaron looked into her caramel ones. Aaron leaned in closer, almost filling the cap between them. Aphmau closed her eyes and opened them again, Aaron cupped her face with his hands and filled the space between them, causing it to be a passionate kiss.

   Aaron pulled away from the kiss, "I'll always love you more, and I'll always be there to protect you."

   "I know, and I'm glad. I don't know where I'll be without you,"

   Aphmau hugged Aaron and he accepted her embrace. I'll make sure I won't lose you, I promise, Aaron thought as he started to stroke Aphmau's hair again, you mean the world to me. Aphmau started to drift off back to sleep, so Aaron lays down with her head on his chest, still stroking her hair. Eventually darkness to over him as well.