•Chapter 2•

If anything bad happens to Rachel, Garte and I at least someone will know the story behind Zach, Elizabeth and Michael. Derek thought as he looked at Melissa.

"So, Zach, Elizabeth and Michael are out and can cause trouble?" Melissa asks,

"Yes," I reply

"But out of all people, why did you choose me?"

"Melissa, sweetie, I chose you because if something bad was to happen to your mother and I. Someone will know the story about them and can help."

"Will you tell Aaron and Aphmau?"

"No, well at least not yet," I reply, "but for now keep this between me and you for now,"

"Ok dad, and we're going to have dinner out one of the restaurants tonight. Would you like to come?"

"Of course sweetie,"

"Ok, bye!" Melissa waved goodbye and headed back downstairs.

   Derek turned his head to look at the ocean, at least someone knows now. Derek thought as walked downstairs into the kitchen.

~♦︎♦︎~

"Hey babe?" Aaron called as he entered the room,

"I'm over here," Aphmau replied, but not in her usual happy tone,

"Is everything alright? You're not as cheerful today. Aph, is There something bothering you?" Aaron looked at her, worry in his eyes,

Aphmau looked at Aaron. She sighed and hugged him, almost going to hurt out in tears, "A-Aaron... Something is working, b-but I don't know how to describe it... Every time I go to sleep, I see Ein and three other people. A brown haired man, a man with what seemed like the same hair colour as mine and a woman with blue hair like Katelyn. I was running as far as I could for them... I don't know why, I just remember one of them saying, 'You can't escape us no matter how hard you try!'"

"Aph..." Aaron leaned over and kissed Aphmau's forehead, "I'm here, don't worry about them, I'll protect you."

"T-thank you Aaron," Aphmau replied wiping away her tears, "I love you, and I don't want to lose you."

Aaron smiled and kissed Aphmau. Aphmau just laid on his chest slowly drifting asleep while Aaron brushed her hair with his hand until she went to sleep.

"I love you Aph," Aaron whispered in Aphmau's ear as he picked her up and laid her in the bed, "I'll always be here for you."

Aaron went out of the room and shut the door quietly behind him, trying not to wake Aphmau. When he turned around to go downstairs he was saw his sister— a worried look on her face.

"Aaron, is Aph... Ok? I heard little sobs coming from your room. But you were there so I didn't want to disturb you two," Melissa said quietly,

"Everything is fine... I think. Aph, she was just having these dre— nightmares about Ein and three other people. I just ho she's alright now," Aaron sighed,

"Good. Anyway I'll be going, bye baby bro!"

"Cya Melissa,"

I hope everything is alright with Aph, maybe I can get Lucinda to help. Aaron thought as he made his downstairs to find Lucinda.

~♦︎♦︎~

Ein, Michael, Zach and Elizabeth. They're... People that I shouldn't mess around with. Especially what happened to Aaron and dad.. Now I'm curious about Kim and Lucinda, they said they left to go another park in Starlight but they left their stuff here, where did they go? Melissa thought as walked outside to the front of the house, I'll ask both of the, when I see them again... But for now... SUN TAN TIME!!

Melissa laid down on of the benches located at the front of the house near the beach, ready to get her sun tan on. Meanwhile Aphmau's nightmares was slowly beginning to turn into reality.