The Repeated Love 37 - The Chosen Battle Field

Tsuna let out a long sigh from the 100th steps to Namimori Shrine. When he think about it, he quickly turn to his back. "Riekka??" 'Oh no! Don't tell me she's-'

"Yes..?" He turn to the front again. "O.O HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

"What's wrong Tsuna? Riekka had reached here earlier than you. How pathetic."

"Sensei..! Don't say that..!"

'She reached up here first?? And I thought she is..'

"Don't underestimate woman's power despite being pregnant, dame-Tsuna."

'HE CAN READ MY THOUGHTS????'

"Well since Riekka is okay then-" His eyes fixed to a big, white circus-like camp in front of him. "W-what is this?" Gokudera immediately pulls out his dynamites and you swiftly pushed him aside with your hand. "Ah, that is our base created by Shoichi-kun, Juudaime-sama^^."

'O.O She casually pushed him away with just one hand??'

"What is that for, Riekka???"

"My, that is the only way to calm the situation, Hayato-kun. Hehe^^."

"DON'T 'HEHE' ME!!!"

"Ahahaha.. uh.." Tsuna's intuition kicks in when he realized something is missing. "Hibari-san and Yamamoto.. they are not here yet." Ryohei clench his fists, shouting; "What are those two playing at?!!""They couldn't have decided not to come, could they?" Giannini added. "Hm. There's always the possibility that their training wasn't successful.." Everyone gasped when Reborn said this. "Re-reborn.."

"Sensei. They will come."

"How can you be so sure, Riekka?" Gokudera scoffed as he adjusts his tie.

"Let's just trust them.. ne? Juudaime-sama?"

"Uh.. uhn. You are right.."

"Gupya!!! What is that??" The small lightning guardian breaks the tense air when he suddenly points up to the sky. "Hahi! What is that thing??" Everyone looks up, gasping when there's a large amount of black clouds gathering together over the shrine, and it forms a gigantic apparatus of Byakuran.

"B-Byakuran!!"

---------------------------------

"F-Five Million fiamma volts?? That's ridiculous! It's like twenty times the output of the max power of x-burner!"

"You heard me~ if you fail to produce this energy, that will count as a failure, and I might have to do this to the town." Byakuran turn his head to one direction and a laser beam come out from his eye and burn the mountains.

"....!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!! BYAKURAN!!"

"Juudaime-sama! Please calm down..! There is no use to get angry over this. Byakuran had done this many times...!"

Tsuna grinds his teeth as he noticed your trembling hand. 'He must have done this before..'

"Well then, quickly now!! Get those flames burning! There's not much time left before 12 o'clock, when the game begins. Once the light shining down from me disappears, that's a time up! Hn? What's wrong?"

"Everyone is not here yet."

"Oh? getting scared? Or could this be just an excuse for your inability to produce the volts?"

"No. They are coming."

"They will come, Byakuran." You added.

"...." Byakuran smiled to the 'look' in your brown orbs. It really attracts him to get you more. "Hn?" Byakuran parted his lips when there's purple and blue flame appear out of nowhere. Tsuna's intuition came true, both of the rain and cloud guardians came and stands in front of Tsuna and you.