The Repeated Love 69 - The Arcobalenos' Little Princess

"Hey, did you hear that?"

It was winter season.

It was not too long after the Arcobalenos received their curse to change into infant form, and move to their own separate ways. But as they decide not to meet each other again, they are somehow were called once again by an unknown force, where 8 of them, including Colonello, were gathered together.

"And I thought we chose to not to meet again.", Reborn stated. However, they meet here again, today, at the usual place where they met for the first time, before the curse was put upon them. They stare at each other for a while, not knowing what is the purpose of the impromptu meeting when suddenly they heard a soft, crying sound, not too far from the place they were standing at.

Fong jumped from one tree to another, searching for any clues he could find. He stopped as he spotted where the sound comes from.

"...! A little girl?"

Colonello lands next to him. "What's wrong? Did you found anythi-" He stopped himself as he turn to the direction Fong was looking at. He jumped down from the hard branch to the brown haired girl in a caramel dress.

"Hey guys! I've found it..!"

The girl flinched as Colonello approached her. He was amazed to her doll like face, despite her teary, brown orbs.

"Hi there, little girl. Are you lost?"

She shook her head.

"Er.. then.. where are your parents?"

She pressed her lips together, and Colonello panicked when she started to cry again.

"I don't know.." She mumbled.

"Do you know your name?" Fong wiped her tears.

She nod.

"Uhm.. where do you live at?"

"....*sniff*."

"O.O Oh shi-"

"WUAHHHHHH!!!!" She cried. Louder, this time.

"ARGHHH I'M SORRY!!!"

****

At first, Reborn, Verde, and Mammon think it's such a waste of time for this confusing matter. That girl remembered her name. She was lost. She didn't know where and whom her parents were. She didn't even know where she lived.

"If we do not have any clue, then how do we solve this matter?" Reborn give out a long sigh.

"Tch. It is like one after another. To be gathered here for no reason and then another problem appeared. I'm not even paid to do this-"

Mammon was taken aback to the way the girl look at him. Her eyes was pleading something from him, which he didn't know what it was, but at the same time, his heart feel as if this girl need him deep down in her mysterious orbs.

"....Now what should we do?" He muttered and turn his head away from her.

"I think we should stay at our previous house first, for this girl's shelter, at least." Luce smiled at the girl. To her, a normal girl would feel weird when she saw a bunch of infants talking to each other casually, but this little doll didn't show any sign of scared expression or even try to run away from these cursed Arcobalenos. She will nod and answer to their questions obediently, as if she had known them for so long.

And that is when, Reborn met with the being within the little girl when she was asleep that night.

--------------------