~3~Again?

It was finally time to leave. I was pretty upset knowing that I probably wouldn't be able to visit for a bit. I was offered a job in the morning from BigHit that I could be a choreographer for couple bands. I was surprised because I tried out like 2 weeks ago and I was a huge fan of one of their famous bands, BTS.

I was at the airport and I hugged my sister goodbye but before I left, I told her the big news! She got so excited, she pulled me into a tighter hug. I said goodbye to her boyfriend and when she wasn't looking, I pulled him down and whispered in his ear,
"Treat her well or you'll get it from me."
I let go smiling innocently leaving him with a scared expression.

I finally got onto my flight and bumped into someone. I didn't clearly see who it was but recognized him even though he had a mask on. It was the same person who I bumped into earlier.
"I'm so sorry again for bumping into you."
"It's ok. Are you going to Korea too?"
I was surprised when he asked that all of a sudden
"Oh yea I was just here for visiting."
"Oh so you're Korean?"
"Oh if I knew you spoke Korean I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of speaking English." I finished with a chuckle and so did he.
We both finished checking in and was in line waiting to board. Apparently he already went on first and I was in the middle of the line. I didn't see him after the plane trip tho.

I went home ready to take a power nap but before I got a text from BigHit saying I needed to come in tomorrow to help a band with their comeback. I sighed at the text knowing I would have to get up early tomorrow.  I then went to shower and then went to sleep
~
The next day, I went into the BigHit building and went to the front desk.
"Hi I'm (Y/N) and I'm here for my first day."
"Oh you're the new choreographer. Come here real quick to get your badge."
I followed to lady and took a picture that was printed on my new badge. I then went up to the floor she said I was needed. I followed the number she also gave me.

I entered a room to see 7 members circled and the manager. He immediately greeted me.
"Ah (Y/N) you're here! I want you to meet the band you'll be choreographing today, BTS"

BTS?!? Omg I'm living a dream. They all turned around to notice I was standing there next to the manager.
"Guys, this is your new choreographer."
I recognized one of them. Wait that's the guy I kept bumping into, Suga. I've been bumping into Suga without realizing it. Mental faint! He realized who I was and had a shocked expression.
"It's you." We both said at the same time shocked while everyone else looked confused. He started to whisper to the guys on how I was the one he kept bumping into and how he didn't know if I was a fan or not. He's not that good at whispering. I first started introducing myself.
"Hi I'm (Y/N)!" And I bowed...

Hoped you like this chapter! I'll update tomorrow. I also have finals which is gonna make me cry myself to sleep but oh well!!