~20~Right there

YALL THOUGHT U WAS DEAD!! Ha I actually am! The fake love? Oml that killed me. Anyway my thing has been broken so I couldn't have posted any stories lately and I'm sorry about that but I am back and I'm ready to write. I'm gonna start a new fanfic pretty soon she'll be expecting Jimin one so how fun.

3 months later
I was on my way out from work today. I'm honestly so exhausted and not really in a mood to do anything but I promise myself I'll go shopping because the boys are coming out with a new song and we're having another party. It was in 2 days. I invited Soobin to come too since she told me she needed more dresses.

I don't why she does like I've seen her closet and it's basically dresses. I told her I would go home first and shower since I'm covered in sweat.

I drove to my house and saw someone at my door. Alex...
"Why are you here?"
"Wanted to pay a visit. Something wrong with that?"
"Yes there is. You come here every other week."

Let me explain real quick. Alex has been waiting for me after work, in front of my house, ever since I had to talk with Yoongi. I honestly can tell he's been stalking me.

"Alex, you need to leave and lower your ego. I can tell you're trying to get me back. It's not working. Right now, I'd rather be single."
"Aww baby, you know you want me back" he tried to be seductive and reached for my face. I immediately slapped his hand away.
"Just leave before I call the cops."
"Fine but I'll guess I'll see you soon."
"No you won't!"

After I took a shower, I texted soobin telling her I'll be at her house in a few.

Once I got there we started heading for the mall. Since I'm not a huge dress person, Soobin dragged me to every dress store at the mall. I was so tired I didn't want to go anymore and  Soobin knew I was tired but told me to go to one more store. I just agreed because I was too tired to resist.

Once we got to the store, I saw a dress that was so beautiful and I guess Soobin saw me staring cause she immediately grabbed the dress and pushed me into the dressing room.

Once I tried on the dress, I walked out and Soobin just looked at me in awe. I liked the way this dress was. It was beautiful.

After we bought our dresses, we went to go get dinner and called it a night.