~21~Found

I showed up to the party with Soobin and I can already feel stares coming from every direction. I honestly am not enjoying it. I never really liked attention and I was honestly going extra today. I found the boys and once one stared, all of them did.

Suga's POV
Oh my god! The most beautiful women is standing in front of me and I'm just frozen. She was wearing a red long dress that wrapped around her curves and made her absolutely flawless

 She was wearing a red long dress that wrapped around her curves and made her absolutely flawless

I couldn't move. Everything was slowing down. My heart skipped a beat every time she took a step towards me.

Your POV
All the boys were starring at me.
"Guys stop staring. It's creepy." I knew I was red. I've never worn something like this.
Namjoon was the first to respond which broke the awkward silence, "you look stunning. May-"
"Actually..." Yoongi? "May I have this dance?"
Why does he look so handsome tonight? That's not ok.
"U-um sure." I took his hand as he led me to the dance for where a slow song was playing. I was gazing into his eyes as he was into mine. We never broke eye contact and it was silent. It was enjoyable. Until I broke it.
"Yes" I said looking down, embarrassed. I knew if I said no I could lose him. I may not be ready but past is past now. I don't want to lose him.

"What did you say?"
"Yes. I will go out with you."
It was silent. I slowly looked up seeing a shocked face that slowly turned into his charming gummy smile. He then crashed his lips into mine. I smile during it and was happy. This felt right. He pulled away. I leaned my head near his shoulder in his chest and stayed like that for the rest of the song but it felt like time stopped just for us. It was nothing longer a locked cage. It was like I was being protected by a safe.

Yea.... I'm dead. Little did you know. Sorry. I decided I'm going to add a few more chapters. I kind of want to cut it short than planned because as you can tell, I'm inactive and it is summer for me but I have a lot going on rn so I'm sorry.