~16~Party

Two weeks have passed and I guess things aren't as bad now. Yoongi and I don't talk often but only when we need to. I've done pretty well to try and avoid him. I just need some time to think.

I just go news that they'll be a party for the upcoming comeback at the company. It's nothing crazy but it's formal I guess.

I was tonight which I wasn't pleased about. I mean, I was excited to go but today was tiring because the dance we had to do was hard and it made me tired.

I had to go stop by the mall and get a nice dress because the dresses I had were a bit too casual. I only had one dress but it was from that night. I didn't want to be reminded so I just decided to get another one.

An hour has already passed and I finally found the perfect dress. So I decided to head home since I had two hours to get ready. I started with my makeup, then did my hair and finally my outfit

(You can change if you want)i then put some waterproof foundation on my scars of my arm

i then put some waterproof foundation on my scars of my arm. Some of them disappeared so I didn't put that much on. I also wore peach/nude heels and grabbed my clutch.

I looked at the time and saw that I had 30 minutes left and it takes about ten minutes to get there. I decided to fix myself up and get some accessories because I forgot about those. Simple earring, necklace, bracelets, and some rings should be ok. I also got myself and sweater just in case I was cold on my way home.

I went to my car and put my sweater in the back seat because I don't want to carry it around with me in the party. The party started in 5 minutes and I didn't really mind if I was late. It would've taken a bit for all the guest to come anyways. I then arrived and parked in my usual parking that reserved for me. I walked in and was surprised to see how many people already arrive. Everyone wore different shades of color which was nice because all black would've been a bit boring.

I started to make my way around, greeting people, chatting and other things like that. Finally, BTS arrived and all of them looked stunning. I couldn't keep my eyes of Yoongi which I hated because I knew I needed to avoid him. (Picture of Yoongi in media)

I had to stop myself from starring so I went to the bar and ordered a classic white wine. I then continued to talk with friends and Co workers. I kept getting questions like, "how's the choreography going on?" Or "are you happy you get to work with BTS?" And sometimes I would answer them or just ignore but other conversations were just getting to know the people I work with.

As the party went on, I felt a stare on me. I turned around many times to see who it was, but everyone's head was faced in a different direction. There, I saw him. Why is he here? How?....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI!!!! I LOVE YOU WITH A BURNING PASSION!!! New update coming soon! Probably not this weekend since I have a huge volleyball tournament. I'll try to if I have time