~5~Warm

I decided to walk home, I didn't want to be with BTS especially Suga. I have my reason and if I wanted attention, I wouldn't ask for yours.

Once I got home, I went to my restroom. I put some bandages around my arm so it can cover the cuts. It hurts but I feel better.

The next day came quickly. I got dressed in my daily clothing: joggers and long sleeve crop top. I start heading towards the BigHit building and once I got in I scanned my badge and went to the elevator. I didn't wait that long but once the elevator came and opened, I saw the one person I didn't want to see, Suga. Out of everyone I've met so far it had to be him. I hesitantly walked in making sure I didn't make eye contact. It was a moment of silence before he broke it,
"So want to go to a cafe during our break?"
"I don't know..."
Not believing what he said just left me confused
"What are you scared of me now?"
It took a bit to answer
"It's just... why he nice to me all of a sudden?"
I peek over and see he's a little shocked probably trying to think of an excuse. Before he can answer, the elevator bell ringed and I went out and was ready to practice.

~

Break finally came and I was sitting by my stuff. I decided to sit back and enjoy my resting time. I can feel someone hovering over me and opened my eyes. I saw Suga over me -_-. I made an immediate poker face.
"So still up for the cafe?"
"Aish. Ok let's go."
We started to head to the cafe. It was silent till Suga broke it again.
"I'm sorry I was rude yesterday. I guess I was not in my right place and snapped."
"What aggravated you? Usually when someone snaps is because they're bothered by something. Is it me?" I said the last part softly.
He immediately turned around, "No! Not at all it's just something else..."
We started to get up and head back to the building since our break was almost over
"I'm just confused because first you're warm then you're cold then warm again. If it's me then you can sa-"
I was stopped when I felt a warm wrap around me. I look up to see Suga. Why does he do this to me? So many mixed feelings. Am I in love with him? I mean I was anyway since they're my number one band but this feels different.

Suga's Pov
She told me that I was cold and I could tell she was pretty upset when I said she wanted attention. I didn't mean it well I kind of did. At first I thought she was a saesang and was scared. I see them so often it scares me. But when I realized she wasn't, I started to care for her. Wait what? What am I saying? Is it possible to fall in love with someone you met a few days ago?
She told me that she was the reason I was cold to her. That's a lie! I couldn't help it but I immediately hugged her.

Your POV
We just stood there and I hugged back. We broke apart and started heading back to the building. I could tell my face was so red and I thought it would be awkward so I just looked away. Once we got to the building, I ran into my new friend, SooBin. She is one of the managers for BTS and we've been talking lately which is nice. I told Suga I would catch up with him.