~22~Sweet

2 years later
It's been 2 years since I've gone out with Yoongi and each time we go out I learn more. We have an apartment together and go to work everyday together. Last year I got promoted to choreograph more bands so I've been more busy than usual which kind of upsets Yoongi but we still have days where we don't worry about work and spend time together. Also my best friend Soobin was now dating Namjoon. It only has been a couple months for them though.

Bts just had a comeback which means another party. I told Yoongi I would get dressed at Soobin' sand meet him there.
"Whyy?? I want to be the first to see my baby in her fabulous dress." He said as he pulled me close to him by my waist
"You haven't seen the dress. How do u know it's fabulous?" I responded with my hands on his shoulders.
"Because everything you wear makes you look fabulous." He was leaning is for a kiss after.
I gave him a little peck before I slightly pushed him back, "ok Mr. Min enough with the cheesiness."
I then ran up the stairs getting my stuff ready and heading over to Soobin's house.

Once I got there, Soobin and I started our makeup and then I did her and mines hair. We kept making jokes and goofing around that once in a bit that we would mess up, whine about it, then laugh about it after.

First Soobin went to go put on her dress. It was absolutely gorgeous on her

I then started taking pictures of her and she was so embarrassed it made chuckle

I then started taking pictures of her and she was so embarrassed it made chuckle. We were supposed to be at the venue at 6 and it's already 5:30. Soobin yelled at me to go get dressed while she went to put her shoes on.
After I put my dress and shoes on, I walked downstairs where Soobin just finished putting on her shoes. She looked at me in awe.
"Is it bad?" I asked anxiously.
"Y/n.... ITS PERFECT!!! Oh it's 5:40 and it takes 15 minutes to drive there. Let's go!"
There was a little more traffic than we thought so we arrived at 6:10. We were about to walk in till I remembered I left my phone in her car. I told her I would catch up after I get it.

Yoongi POV
I was talking with the boys. It was already 6:10 and y/n still wasn't here. I started looking around till I saw Soobin walking toward us.
"Soobin, where's y/n? Wasn't she supposed to come with you?" I asked panicking
"Don't worry Yoongi. Your girl just forgot her phone. She should be walking in the building right about now." Her and the boys looked toward the entrance and never in my life have I seen a more beautiful girl.

" Her and the boys looked toward the entrance and never in my life have I seen a more beautiful girl

She walked toward us.
"Hi guys." She said gingerly. I couldn't even form a sentence. I was so lost. I finally came back to reality and Jungkook gave me a little push from behind. Once I came back, I immediately walked toward y/n and hugged her.
"No words can describe how gorgeous you look tonight."
"Really? Is it too much?"
"Nothing on you can be too much."
"Aw well thank you. You aren't too bad yourself tonight. I have to go meet some people right now but I'll be back very soon." She chuckled
"Ok don't take too long." She gave me a peck before she walked away.
Jimin came behind and asked if I was ready for tonight.
"I've never been more ready."

Your POV
Later that night after taking dancing, Band Pd went on stage to announce the comeback and give congratulations. Then he said that one of bts members had an announcement. Namjoon maybe? But no it was Yoongi.
"Can y/n please come to the front of the stage?"
I walked slowly to the front where the spotlight was on me. Oh this makes me kind of uncomfortable.
"l/n y/n, for the past two years you've taught me so much and I felt like the luckiest man when you said yes to goin out with me. At that moment I knew that life gave me a second chance and I couldn't pass that up. I know now that I want to spend the rest of my life with you..." he left jumped of the stage right in front of me, kneeled on one leg, took a little velvet box out of his pocket and said those magic words, "so will you marry me?" I couldn't hold in my tears long enough that I hugged him tight and cried. I yelled yes so that everyone can hear.