~14~Avoidance

(Hey guys! I didn't really want to do a valentine special for this one because I thought we were in a bad place to have one. I'll try to get other holiday specials in here in the future!)

~

The next day, I went back to work as usual. I don't want to see him but guess who needs money? Me. I started to change making sure I'm wearing my usual wear, black long sleeve crop too with grey sweatpants. I decided to leave my hair down today but I didn't want to cause an head problems even though having your hair up probably won't cause any, but better be safe than sorry.

I got to the studio, checked in and then went to the room to start stretching and warming up. I had some time till the boys arrived so I decided to dance to a song. (Sorry a bit lazy rn to put on up.)

I finally finished and heard clapping.
"Oh um when did you guys get here?"
"When you started." Jimin says,
"You're good as always, y/n."
"Well thank you, but you could've said something! I don't want to delay practice especially since we haven't finished the dance."

They started to chuckle as they placed their stuff down and started stretching.

I lead them through the second to last part of the dance their learning for their songs. We started to go over it a few times making sure they got it. Jimin and Hoseok learned it pretty quickly so they just kept practicing most of the dance along with the part that was just added.

After a few hours, we finally finished and I started to head out because since I got released from the hospital, I have been craving a real meal. Hospital food isn't that good.

I was on my way out till I heard my name get called out. I turn around. It's him.
"Hey, are you going somewhere after this?"
"I am actually. Sorry see ya tomorrow." I responded in a-matter-of-fact tone. I need to avoid him. I can't fall deeper into this black hole and be crushed. I'm looking to the future and as of right now, I don't want to see you in it. I don't want to feel trapped like I've been chained to a pole with a lock that has no key hole. It doesn't feel like a protected safe, but a locked cage with a poor animal.

I turn around and leave, leaving him there frozen after what I said.

Jimin's POV
"Hey guys! How about we go get something to eat since y/n gave us a little more time off today."

Everyone agreed and we started to pack up and head out to eat..

~TBC~
LoL guess who has a concussion and shouldn't be on there phone?? ME. Lol I hate my life. I can't play volleyball for a bit and it's kind of hard to focus in school when everyone's asking why I have a concussion. I'm taking a risk and creating a story for y'all. I love y'all