~7~Dinner

I woke up at 8am getting ready to walk around before I had to go dinner with Yoongi. Aish can't believe I agreed. He honestly would come anyways even if I didn't agree. I got ready and decided to go to the mall and get a dress. My dresses that I have now didn't cover up my arms or are too small or too big. Once I got to the mall, I went in different stores to find dresses. Every dress I found was too big, too small, too expensive, etc. Nothing was close to my expectations but that's saying something because they weren't that high. I decided to go to one last store because it was also 4:30pm and I had to take and shower and do my makeup and hair. I walk in roaming around. I came across a beautiful long sleeve, black dress.

I immediately bought the dress and started to head home

I immediately bought the dress and started to head home. I took the dress and hung it behind my door in my bedroom. I went to take a shower and once I was finished I did my makeup. It was a regular Smokey eye (sorry I kind of didn't want to put a picture) and I had a  dark red lipstick. I did my hair and curled it so it was wavy. I did a half bun and put earrings and a necklace one. I slip the dress on but had such a hard time zipping it but succeeded in the end. I look at myself one last time before I go get my shoes.
Wow. I haven't look this nice since... highschool. Wow I hated highschool. But! I'm gonna start fresh now. I've got to be strong. Be strong, (y/n).

I heard the doorbell ring and went to put my shoes on. I opened the door and saw Suga's back facing me. He was in a black suit.
"Oh hey Suga..."
He turned around and I see him shocked and surprised. I could also tell he was blushing because of the light pink tint on his checks.
"Wow you look... stunning!"
He kept starring at me and I could tell I was blushing madly that I could've been a tomato.
"Well you don't look too bad yourself." I said with a chuckle and he chuckled as well.
"Well then. Shall we?" He said while he put out his hand wanting me to take it. At first I was a bit hesitant but then grabbed his hand as he led me down to his car.

The ride was pretty much silent and we finally got to the restaurant. It looks so expensive and huge. I couldn't stop staring at it and I guess Yoongi noticed because I heard a small laugh from him. I realized I probably looked like an idiot starring and looked back at Yoongi and smiled along with a small chuckle.

~TBC~
Sorry if I keep switching between Suga and Yoongi. I'll try to keep it just as one.