2.

"Jo?" he says and everyone's attention shifted to me. The auburn hair girl that was pressed against Dylan looks at me and I bite my lip.

"Hi..." I said. I mean that was all I could say. Dylan gets up and he was wearing a black t-shirt with dark pants. He looked the same, handsome as usual and he had some stubble growing. He walks over to me and stands in front of me.

"You guys are early" he smirks and I smile.

"Yea... I guess we were eager to see this amazing city of Miami everyone talks about" I said and he smiles and pulls me into a hug. The scent of soap and that same fragrance of cologne he always uses clogs my nose and I wrap my arms around him. Ugh! How I missed the way it felt to have Dylan hold me. He looks at me and looks down.

"Where is everyone?" he asked.

"Outside" I said.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back" Dylan said to the people I'm supposing is his friends. Dylan looks at me and I walk away from him to the front and I hear him follow. A little part of me thought he would come behind me and place his hands on my waist. Or he would get super close and our bodies will be pressed up against each other.

"YO!" someone shouts. I look up and Cole was getting out the car.

"Awh man! It's so good to see you!" Dylan said and they hug each other. Sawyer and Cody get out with Kinks and he starts barking running up to Dylan. "Kinks... my boy" Dylan says rubbing Kinks and I watch him. I wanted to say everything about this moment is perfect but it seemed off. I mean he was kissing away on another girls neck.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the house?" Sawyer said.

"I didn't expect you guys to be here this early. I was having drinks with my people"

"You... have people? Other than us?" Naomi said walking up with Viola hand to hand and Dylan rolls his eyes.

"Good to see you too Naomi. And Viola... damn a little whipped don't you think?" he asked and Viola flicks him off. We all laugh and his eyes walked over to mine. I hurry to look down and push my hair behind my ear. "Now that the Gossip Girl crew is here..." Dylan jokes and we laugh. "I'll meet you guys at the house" Dylan says turning around and walking back inside.

"I'm starving!" Cole yells going back to the car. I get back into the passenger side and once Cole sees Viola and Naomi in their car we start to pull off. "You good?" Cole says and I look over at him.

"Yea" I smiled and put my seat belt on. I don't know what I was expecting. Dylan to hold me or tell me he loves me again. I mean it was so normal what he did, it was a nice 'hi' and a hug and that was it. We continue to drive down the road when Dylan speeds and passes us.

"This dude..." Cole said and I couldn't help but to laugh. We pull up to this huge house and it was beautiful. I had to double check the address because this was ridiculous.

"Dylan lives here? How?" Sawyer said as we get out the car. The cream colored house was covered in beautiful glass windows. The drive-way was covered with grey stone and front lawn was covered with palm trees.

"You like it?" someone said and Dylan was standing beside me.

"It's beautiful" I said and he smiles at me.

"Mr. Cheu, he's the guy I work for. It's his house... he's in Barcelona for awhile and he's letting me stay here" Dylan said and we just stare at the house.

"I'm never going back to Connecticut" Naomi says walking up to us and I laugh.

"Alright... get your shit and come in" Dylan says.