3.

"I never said that. But Jo, you're here on vacation. I live here. Do you really want to relive us being a part again?" he asked. He made a good point and I shake my head and I felt tears forming and I start to bite my lip. "Are you about to cry?"

"No" I said when I felt a tear stream down my cheek. Dylan clenches his jaw and runs his hands through his hair.

"I don't know what more you want me to say" he says.

"No... you said it all" I said shaking my head and walking away. I continue to walk down each aisle throwing food in the cart. Dylan trails behind me and I can feel his eyes on me. When it was time to check out, my cart was full and I waited in line. I get up to the front and the lady was scanning my groceries while a little boy bagged them and placed them in my cart.

"I got it" Dylan said pulling out his wallet.

"It's fine" I said digging in my purse but Dylan already handed the cashier his card. Great. I push my hair out of my face. I grab the cart as the little boy puts the last bag in. "Thank you" I say to him and he smiles. I look back at Dylan and the cashier hands him back his card. I turn around and leave the store and started walking back to the car. Dylan unlocks the car and we started loading the groceries in the trunk when I started to hear whistling calls. I turn around to see a couple of guys walking pass us and wink at me.

"Looking good babe" one of the guys said. Gross. I turn around and continue to put the groceries in the car.

"HEY! Fuck off!" Dylan said and I look at him. He stares at the guys then looked at me. "It wouldn't hurt to cover yourself up" Dylan says.

"It's a top and shorts?"

"Yea with your ass hanging out, good job. I guess you've been hanging with Naomi a lot huh?" he said and I laugh and shut the door. How has his mood change so quickly? I'm the one who should be angry, right? I get in the car and put on my seat belt. Dylan puts the cart back and gets in on the drivers side.

"I guess you being an asshole hasn't change" I said.

"And never will" he says starting the car.

"I can wear whatever I want Dylan" I said and he laughs pulling out of the parking spot.

"What? You think you'll make me jealous, huh?"

"What?"

"Come on Jojo. That's how you girls think. You trying to show me what I'm missing right?" he laughs and I rolled my eyes. "Been there, had that. No, no, no it more like this. Been in there, already tapped that" he laughs and my mouth drops open. He's even worse than he was before.

"You're so rude" I said and he laughs and shakes his head. I liked him? I fell in-love with this guy? Really? What a poor choice. I'm so disappointed in myself. Dylan turns the music up and taps his fingers on the steering wheel along with the beat. It didn't take long to reach the house. When we arrive, I get out the car and so does Dylan and we go to the trunk where we had put the groceries. Dylan unlocks the trunk then looks over at me and I decided to slap the shit out of him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he yells and looks at me.

"That's for being so nasty and disgusting towards me" I said grabbing some bags and hurrying inside the house. I wasn't sure if he was a complete asshole and would try to hit me. Music was yelling throughout the house and I walked in the kitchen setting the bags down on the counter.

"Hey!" Sawyer said.

"I brought groceries" I said.

"Sweet" Cody says and everyone leaves the kitchen and heads out front to bring the groceries in. I started to put away the groceries and the fridge was stacked with alcohol and I rolled my eyes and place things in their correct spot.