1.

I stand next to Naomi and Sawyer as we're smiling for our graduation pictures. We finally did it and I couldn't be any happier to be done with the first four years of college. Now on to Law school.

"You girls look beautiful!" Sawyer's mom said and we laugh.

"Congrats ladies" someone says and we look over to see Cole. He was dressed nice and we all smile and walked up to him and gave him a hug. He laughs as he tries to fit all three of us in.

"What'd you bring us?" Naomi asked and he laughs.

"Umm... I'm the one who's driving to Florida so that's what I brought you guys" he says and I smile at him.

"Umm... Cody and you are taking turns" Sawyer said grabbing Cody's hand and kissing his cheek.

"Josephina..." someone says and I turn around and my parents walk up to me with Benny beside them. "We are so proud of you honey" my mom said.

"Thank you" I answered.

"And when you get back from your mini vacation, it's straight to law school" my dad says and I smile.

"Yes sir" I answered. I look around and started to bite my lip.

"Your sister said she's been trying to call you" my mom says and I look at her.

"I know. The last thing she told me is she wouldn't be able to make it to my graduation so I don't need to hear anything else from her"

"Come on Jo, medical school is tough. She needs all the focus she can get" my dad says.

"Right"

"I'm so happy for you" Benny says and I hug him.

"Thank you Benny, means a lot" I smiled at him.

"Congrats Josephina!" someone said and people continue to pop out everywhere. Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien stand next to me and Jenson right beside them.

"Oh, wow! Thank you guys so much for coming!" I say.

"Of course, it's a big day for you" Mr. O'Brien says.

"Here I got you a gift card to some neat fashion spots down in Miami" Mrs. O'Brien says handing me a card.

"Thank you" I smile.

"And please be sure to tell Dylan we miss him and hope everything is going well with him" Mrs. O'Brien adds.

"I'll be sure to pass the message on!"

"Congrats again" Mr. O'Brien says and they walk away. Jenson hugs me and smiles.

"Congrats and have fun in Miami" he says.

"Thank you" I smiled and he follows his parents.

"JO! LET'S GO! Food time!" Naomi yells. I turn to my parents and hug them and followed everyone to the parking lot. I get in the passenger side of Cole's car and we make our way to the country club. Whitney Houston "I wanna Dance with Somebody" plays on the radio and Naomi leans forward to turn up the music. I laugh as they started to sing in the back seat. Cole laughs as he's driving down the road. I appreciate Cole for continuing to come around although there was no Dylan. I believe Cole enjoyed our company and didn't mind.

When we arrive to the country club, we were immediately escorted to our table where Sawyer had already made reservations.

"Ugh! When people see me they are going to be screaming for me to be on their magazines" Naomi says looking at herself in her camera phone.

"Naomi, you're just walking in a fashion show" Sawyer says and we laugh.

"So... and I might get discovered" Naomi says.