44.

I sat in the car and just replayed what happened. Everything Dylan said to me. He came back for me? What? I put the keys in the ignition and drove away from the apartment. After going to the store, I head back home and I was happy to be back in my own place. I can't go back over to Cole's and Dylan's. Cole is going to have to come over here. I started working in my party. It was a Scandal party because it was the last season and I was busy planning it.

I was thinking about the law firm in New York but my mind kept rolling back to Dylan. Everything he said made me feel so conflicted. I'm in-love with Dylan. I knew this, I know this. But I'm with Cole and I told Cole he could trust me. Dylan and I had our run, it's over and he didn't do anything but constantly hurt me. Around dinner time, my phone started to ring and I look to see it was Cole.

"Hey babe" I answered.

"Hey, what are you up to?" he asked.

"Just working on some last minute assignments, how about you?"

"Just now getting home from work"

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Same thing different day. You didn't want to stay the night?" he asked.

"Oh. I decided to just stay in my own bed tonight"

"Something wrong?"

"No. I just..." I say and got quiet.

"What?"

"I just missed my bed that's all"

"I understand. Your luxury bed is so much more comfortable than my lumpy one" he says and I laugh.

"You said it, not me" I said. "Hey... my parents are having their anniversary dinner coming up, and I was wondering if you would be my date?"

"Of course Jo" he says and I smile.

"Great" I said.

"Am I supposed to wear something?" he says and I got quiet. I started to think about if the roles were switched and I was talking to Dylan. He wouldn't dare ask me is he supposed to wear something formal. I would honestly let him show up in whatever he wanted because at least he came. "Jo?"

"Oh sorry! Yea, just look really nice" I said and he laughs.

"Sounds good" he says.

"Yea it'll be nice. For... all of us to be together"

"I agree, but hey... Dylan ordered pizza so if you don't mind, I'm just going to call it a night here"

"Yea, that's fine. I will talk to you later"

"Alright, let me know if you need anything"

"I will, night Cole"

"Night Jo" he says and we get off the phone. I look at emails on my phone and came across four emails from exhibits in New York. Each one had emailed me back over Dylan's artwork offering positions. I smile at them then bite my lip. This is just another thing I did without Dylan's permission. I'm going to tell him but as for now we should just keep our distance. I stay working on my assignments until I took a shower and called it a night.

The following morning, I was awaken by door knocks. I hurry to get up and run to the door to see it was my package from IKEA. Ugh! Yes! Finally! After signing for it, the IKEA guys brought it in and set it down in the living.

"Have a good one ma'am" the guy said leaving.

"Oh boy" I said looking at all the pieces. This was literally a desk why are there so many pieces. I'm going to have to google and watch Youtube videos on how to build this case. I walk over to my dining room and looked around and saw no laptop case. I walk to my bedroom and saw no laptop. I roll my eyes and realized I was in such a rush yesterday to get away from Dylan I left my laptop. I pick up my phone and decided to text Cole. He could bring it over whenever he had some free time.