40.

I stare at Cole when Dylan comes into the living room to sit down. Everyone focused their attention to the TV. I look over at Dylan and he was texting someone on the phone. I lean my head back on the couch and watched the movie with everyone. Time went by and I think after the third movie everyone was exhausted.

"Cody and I are going to head home" Sawyer said standing up.

"I don't want to go to work" Cody complains.

"Same" Naomi says standing up. "I think I'm going to call off"

"Naomi... you just started" Cole says and we couldn't help but laugh.

"But it's my birthday" she says.

"Whatever" Cole said standing up

"I'll talk to you later Jo" Sawyer said.

"Bye" I wave at them as they leave.

"Do you need help cleaning up?" Dylan asked and I look over at him.

"And that's my cue to go" Naomi says gathering her presents. "Cole... will you help me carry these to my car?"

"Actually Dylan will and I will stay and help Jo clean up" Cole says and I look at him. Dylan looks over at Cole too. Oh boy.

"Of course I will Naomi" Dylan says glancing at me. He picks up the rest of Naomi's presents and started walking out the apartment with her.

"What the hell was that?" I asked and Cole goes into the kitchen and I follow.

"Did you really think I was going to have you two be alone together?" he asked.

"Are you serious?" I said staring at him. "Great. You don't trust me"

"I'm not saying that"

"What? You think Dylan can persuade me so easily to lay down on my back for him?"

"Yes... I do actually" he said and I stare at him.

"FUCK YOU COLE!" I yell and he stares at me. "You're the one kissing his ass"

"I'm kissing his ass?"

"You jump when he says jump am I right?"

"Whatever Jo"

"You are so insecure"

"And you such a horrible liar"

"Liar? What the hell did I lie about?"

"Do you still love him?" he asked and I stare at Cole.

"What?"

"You heard me Josephina. Do you still love him?"

"No Cole. I don't" I said and he laughs.

"That's a bunch of bullshit" he said and I stare at him. "You should really hear yourself say that"

"You are pathetic and jealous"

"Jealous? Of what?"

"DYLAN AND I" I yell and he looks at me. "BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD WITH HIM WAS SPEACIAL! AND ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CAN EVER MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THAT AGAIN!" I yell. Cole stares at me and I shake my head. I take a breath and wipe my eyes as tears rolled down. Damn. He looks around and laughs.

"Alright. I'm going to go" he said going to put his shoes on.

"Cole..." I said going up to him. "I'm sorry. You just made me so angry and I just said that to make you mad, I'm sorry"

"I'll talk to you later Jo" he says going to the door.

"COLE!" I yell after him and he leaves. I wipe my tears and shake my head. I go to the door and locked it. I didn't mean it! Or did I? He is just so... I don't even know. I go to my bedroom and went to start the shower. I start to get undressed and got in. The hot water hits my back and I shake my head. Ever since Dylan has came back Cole and I are on edge. I mean I get why. Ex-bestfriend, ex-boyfriend. I'm just sick of it. I want the funny Cole back. The one who always is there whenever I'm down. When can I get that Cole back?