14.

I stay in my room basically all day curled up in my bed. I'm now the bad guy and everything is my fault.

"Jo?" someone knocks on my door. I look at my phone to see it was coming up on 8pm. "Hey, it's Sawyer. We're about to head out to Dylan's art show" she says. Oh fun. They found him.

"Are you dressed Jo? If not we will wait for you" Naomi says and I don't answer them. "Oh come on Jo"

"Josephina, we're hoping Dylan's going to show tonight" Sawyer said and I still don't answer. I guess they didn't find Dylan but I felt like I knew where he was.

"Jo, please come on. We're here for Dylan and we should support him" Naomi said.

"Josephina?" Sawyer says again and I just wanted to rip my ears off my head. If I hear them say my name one more time.

"Leave me the fuck alone... please" I say. They both were quiet and I hear them walk away from the door. I roll my eyes and I shrugged my shoulders. I hear the front door open then close and I was pretty sure they were leaving without me, but I didn't care. I felt like it was pretty shitty of me to not go but oh well. Once I hear everyone is gone, I get up from my bed and unlock the door. I was starving. I walk down the hall and Cole was leaning on the counter and I froze. Cole was dressed up in a nice suit and I stare at him. Shit... I thought everyone left.

"Go get dress Jo" he says and I look at him confused.

"No"

"Go get dress so we can leave"

"No. I'm not going" I said and he stands up. His lip was still busted and he walks over to me.

"Are you really going to miss one of the biggest nights of Dylan's career?" he says and I stare at him. "I know you hate him right now but you will regret it, if you don't go"

"Why? He hates me"

"Please... just go get dressed" Cole says again. I roll my eyes and turn around and walk back to my bedroom closing the door. I did want to go and I was worried about Dylan plus I wanted to talk to him. I went to take a shower then changed into some skinny jeans and a loose blouse. I left my hair wavy and put my make-up on. I grab some heels and my purse and came out the bedroom. Cole was waiting in the living room and he looks back when he sees me. "You look beautiful" he said.

"Thanks" I said. He gets up and walk to the front door opening it. I walk out and see Viola's car. "So... they took my car?" I asked.

"Yea, they needed more room" Cole said opening the passenger side. I get in and Cole gets in the drivers side. I put my seatbelt on and we are on our way to the art gallery.

When we arrive, Sawyer see's us and she waves for us to go stand by them. I follow Cole and kept my head down. There were a lot of people here but no Dylan. We all stand infront of a painting that had a blanket covering it.

"I'm sorry, our artist seems to be running a little late" the lady at the front said and everyone starts to chatter among themselves. I look over at Sawyer and she shakes her head. Is Dylan really going to miss his big masterpiece showing because of me? Damn Jo, you ruin everything!

"I'M HERE!" someone yells and we look at the front and Dylan strolls in holding a beer in his right hand and a spray can in his left. He wore dress pants but his white shirt was open showing his stomach. His eyes were a complete mess and he stands in front of the blanket. "I'm sorry I was late" he said and smiles and puts his beer down. Everyone starts to chatter because they were not expecting the artist to show up like this.

"You okay son?" an audience member said.

"I'm fine" Dylan says and turns around. He pulls the blanket off of his art piece and my mouth dropped. It was a large, horizontal picture of... me. I was wearing a black leather jacket with nothing underneath and you could see the sides of my nipples. I was wearing blue panties and my legs stretched across the canvas.

My breathing started to pick up and I shake my head. "This piece was last minute but I've been working nonstop on it" Dylan said looking at the painting. "But... not too long ago, this girl told me about this movie called Titanic. Despite thousands of people who died, it was apparently a love story as well. She said that it was romantic because Jack painted Rose... nude. I'm not a romantic guy but I wanted to do this for her" Dylan says. "But it's not done" he opens the spray can and starts to spray on letters onto the canvas, writing right on top of me it spelled out, "FUCK YOU".

Dylan throws the spray can down and looks out into the audience. "So this picture is of someone I know. Now the fuck you part is such a beautiful metaphor. Listen... when I say fuck you I do mean it literally. I made love to her. However, fuck you, I'm saying it to myself because I left her in Connecticut. Fuck him, because she's fucking my best friend. And fuck her because my best friend is fucking her. Fuck me again, because I thought I trusted these people. Fuck you because you're nothing but a bitch, I mean come on... my best friend? My roommate? The two people in this world that I would do anything for?" Dylan said and he was staring at me. My eyes started to tear up and I hurry to wipe them away.

"Dylan, okay we get it" the lady at the front said.

"No! You don't! I've been through a lot of shit in my life. Since my mom died to all the way now. They always talk about women and heartbreaks. Or women be strong, he's not worth your tears. They make men seem like the bad guys when in fact... the women do us just as dirty" Dylan says and the audience starts to agree. "This... THIS is why I don't date..." He looks at the painting again and laughs. "Yea... so fuck you Jo" Dylan says picking up his beer and leaving.

"His speech, this piece, it's amazing. I want it, how much?" someone said.

"Fuck You Jo piece is starting at 2100" the lady said and people start to bid for the piece.

"Jo..." someone says and I look at Cole. I shake my head and leave everyone and headed outside. I see Dylan's 1960's, blue, junk yard car drive off and I shake my head. I run back into the art gallery up to Cole.

"Keys, give me your keys" I said to him and he looks at me confused and hands me the key.

"Jo let me go with you!" Cole says after me and I ignore and head outside. I hurry into the car and started it. Yes, I know Dylan's hurt and I caused that but he just embarrassed me! In front of everyone! I hurry to drive down to the warehouse. It took me awhile to find it because I couldn't truly remember where it was. Once I arrive, I saw Dylan's car and I hurry to park next to him. I get out the car and went up to the door and it was unlock.

PLEASE VOTE!❤️