10.

A week already in and I was getting inpatient. I wanted Dylan and he knew that and he continued to play with me. I didn't really mind because it started to turn me on more and I knew when it happened it would truly be amazing. Dylan was busy during the week going to the art gallery, having meetings and sometimes he would be M.I.A all day and it was annoying. However, I was really happy that Dylan kept his word about Ava. She was nowhere in sight and I was satisfied. I truly didn't have a problem with her, I just didn't want her to have Dylan... because he's mine. Funny enough, I didn't see Caleb or Zack either. It's like they all disappeared or something.

I tried to avoid Cole as much as I could. If I did have to talk to him, I made sure there was always someone around so we wouldn't be alone. I knew we weren't going to kiss again but I just didn't want to remember what we did.

"Can you guys hurry up!" Naomi says as Dylan and I come into the living room.

"Naomi, what's the matter?" I asked.

"Don't mind her... she's been in a grouchy mood since she's been doing this modeling thing" Viola said.

"I thought you liked it?" I asked Naomi said.

"Well not anymore, and I'm starving. SAWYER I SWEAR COME ON!" Naomi yells and rushes out the door.

"Feel bad for you" Dylan said to Viola and she flicks him off.

"Ready" Sawyer said and we just wait for Cole. We were heading to the mini country club because it was karaoke and taco night. We were going for the food but karaoke should be fun to watch. Dylan grabs his book-bag and we walked to his car. Cole and I went with Dylan and Sawyer went with Viola and Naomi. Good thing too because I did not want to be in the car with Naomi while she's in such a bad mood. Cody was still at his job shadowing and I could tell it was kind of bothering Sawyer.

"Ready babe?" Dylan said and I look at him and smile.

"Yes" I said leaning over to kiss him. I stare at him as he starts the car and I see Cole looking at us. I hurry to turn my head around and pushed my hair out of my face. I hate that I feel this way around Cole, I hate that we can't talk to each other. We can but we can't. Dylan had plugged in his phone and I admire the music taste Dylan had. He had a great variety of different genres and I found that so attractive. Or maybe I just found it attractive, how his lips part every time he mouthed a lyrics. I think Dylan realized I was looking at him and his face comes into a smirk and he glances over at me. I laugh and turn around and enjoyed the drive.

When we arrive to the country club, Dylan grabs my hand and we made our way inside. There were a good amount of people here and I was just too excited for the tacos. We walked into the dining hall and it was sort of dark but there was a couple on the stage singing some Fergie song. We all got a table then went to get food. Of course Dylan had to go and get everyone drinks.

"Jo, are you and Cole going to get up there?" Sawyer asked and I look at her.

"No... it's fine. I just want to eat" I said picking up my taco.

"Hey Dylan!" someone says and we look over to see a guy and a girl sitting at a table.

"I'll be right back" Dylan said picking up his book bag and going over to their table. I watch them and Dylan glances back at the table. He turns around and says something to them and they get up and leave. I ignore it and picked up my taco and started to eat.

"Naomi... that's your 4th taco" Viola said.

"Leave me alone" Naomi says and we laugh.

"Dylan has a lot of friends here in Miami" Sawyer says.