31.

"What the hell are you trying to say?" Brielle says.

"She's right Brielle" Naomi says.

"You guys think I have something to do with your little break in? Are you fucking serious?" Brielle said getting defensive.

"I mean... you're different from the last time we've seen you. I didn't know you were this wild" Naomi says.

"And everything went to shit after that fashion show" Sawyer says. Brielle defends herself as the girls attack her and I start to think. Have I came across someone? Fashion show? Then it clicked... there was no fuckin way this was Eric. It couldn't have been. I mean yea... I gave him Dylan's address. Yea... he doesn't like Dylan. Yea... he has yet to ask me to hang out. Oh no.

"Josephina!" someone says and I look up and Brielle's looking at me.

"What?" I said.

"Can you believe this? They think I have something to do with this" she said. I didn't want to believe it was Eric but all signs point to him. I look over at Dylan and he stares at me. Should I tell Dylan? What would he do to Eric? How mad would he be? Maybe if I talk to Eric I can get everything straightened out. I'll get Dylan's book-bag back and we can return it to Vince. I'll give Vince all the money Dylan owes him. Dylan and I won't have to break up and we can live happily ever after! Yes! "JO!" Brielle yells and I look at her.

"Sorry. I don't know Brielle... everything has gone to shit when you got here" I said and she laughs.

"Dylan... do you think I have something to do with it?" she asked and I look over at Dylan. He stares at her then looks at me. I get a confused look on my face. Why is she asking him?

"Guys... everyone just calm down, okay?" Dylan said. Did Dylan just... obey Brielle?

"What was that?" I asked and Dylan stares at me.

"What was what?" he asked.

"When do you listen to my sister?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Okay... we will figure this out. So" Cole says. I stare at Dylan and he looks at me. I shake my head and walked away from everyone. I went back to my bedroom locking the door. I went to start the shower and grabbed my phone. I look through my contacts when I saw Eric's number and I decided to call him. The phone rings and he finally answers.

"Hello?" Eric says.

"Hey Eric, it's me Jo" I said.

"Hey... what's up?"

"Umm... nothing much. How are you?"

"I'm doing well" he laughs. "Are you okay?"

"Umm... I miss you. I remember you told me we would hang out and you have yet to text me. What's up with that?" I said and he laughs.

"I'm sorry. What are you doing today?" he asked.

"Nothing"

"Good, want to go grab food?"

"Sounds lovely..."

"Awesome, you want me to pick you up?" he asked.

"Actually can I meet you there?" I asked. If Eric came to pick me up... I might as well have told Dylan it was Eric.

"Sure. I hope you like Italian" he says.

"I love Italian"

"Good! I'll text you the address to this nice Italian spot"

"Awesome! I can't wait"

"See you at two?"

"Yes"

"Good, until then Jo"

"Until then" I said and we get off the phone. I throw my phone down on my bed and went to take a shower. After I was out, I changed into some shorts and an off the shoulder top. I went to do my make-up and luckily foundation is the best thing ever and I cover my bruise. I straightened my hair and left my bedroom. Viola, Dylan and Cole were talking in the living room. Naomi and Sawyer were in the kitchen and Brielle was nowhere in sight.

"Where are you going?" Naomi asked.

"Out" I said.

"Out where?' someone says and I turn around to see Dylan. He gets up from the living room and walks over to me.

"I just need some me time" I said.

"Me time?" he questions.

"Yes"

"Well I'll come with you"

"I don't want you to"

"Why?" he said and I stare at him.

"I just don't want you to come with me Dylan. I want to be by myself"

"Josephina... after last night. There is no way in hell I'm letting you go by yourself"

"We're still waiting to hear the details about last night by the way" Naomi says.

"Fine... Sawyer will come with me" I said and Dylan laughs.

"Again... you're not going by yourself"

"Dylan..."

"Jo..." he says and I shake my head. I can't get Eric to confess and give me Dylan's book-bag if Dylan's going to be there. Also again... if Dylan see's Eric all hell will break loose. I don't know what to do or say right now to get him away from me.

"Just break up with me already so I don't have to be your responsibility" I said and he stares at me. "You are going to break up with me right? You and Cole decided that last night? Am I right?"

"Can we talk in private?" he said and I laugh.

"No! Why?" I laugh and he stares at me. "Here" I said taking off his necklace and throwing it at him. "Now can I leave Master?" I said and I could tell Dylan was getting angry.

"Josephina..." Sawyer says.

"Sawyer, grab your shoes and let's go" I said taking my keys off the counter. I leave through the front door and I hear Sawyer follow behind me. I go to my car getting in and Sawyer gets in on the passenger side. My phone dings and I look to see its Eric texting me the address.

"Jo what the hell was that? What happened last night? Why is that Vince guy here? Who hit you? Why'd you say that to Dylan? Where the hell are we going?" she bombards me with questions.

"We're going to pay a little visit to Eric Barkley..."I say backing out of the drive-way.

PLEASE VOTE!❤️