43.

"Dylan... don't" I say and he stops in front of me. He puts his hand on the door behind me and leans over me. "Just... don't Dylan" I say pushing him away and turning around when he grabs my hand.

"Josephina"

"I'm going to bed" I say snatching my hand away from him. He stares at me and shakes his head. I walk away from him back to Cole's room. Before I open the door, I stop. I feel my heart racing super-fast. Josephina... don't turn around. Open the door and go in. Go into the bedroom with your boyfriend. I glance back and Dylan is leaning on the wall on the opposite side of the apartment. He stares at me and I look down. I shake my head and turn around and walked into the bedroom closing the door.

I look over at Cole sleeping in the bed. I was happy with Cole and I'm glad that I didn't fall for Dylan's trap. I turn off the light and went to lay down next to Cole. I lean over to kiss his chest and fell asleep next to him. The next morning, I was awaken by Cole getting ready for work.

"Ouch. I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you"

"No it's fine" I said sitting up. I start yawning and I stare at Cole put his shoes on. "Would you like some coffee?"

"That'll be great" Cole says. I get up and walk to the door opening it. I walk down the hall and right as I was about to turn into the kitchen. Dylan was at the fridge chugging a whole carton of milk.

"Could you possibly use a cup?" I asked coming into the kitchen getting all the coffee supply ready.

"You do realize this is mine and Cole's apartment right?" he said and I roll my eyes. I start the coffee and stood there and watch it brew. I look over and Dylan was just staring at me.

"What?"

"What?" he says opening the fridge and putting the milk back. The air was really thick and I felt strange around Dylan. "I like your shorts" Dylan says.

"Thanks... so does Cole" I snap back and Dylan leans on the fridge.

"Jo can we talk?"

"I'm going to be late" Cole said coming into the dining room. I pick up the coffee to pour it into his mug.

"Here you go babe" I said handing Cole his mug.

"Thanks Jo" he says taking it.

"I'm about to leave too. I'll walk down with you Cole" Dylan says walking out the kitchen. Cole stares at his phone and I walk over to him.

"How's Naomi?" I asked.

"She's doing good. My boss likes her... but my boss likes any female that's young and wears outfits that are very tight on their body" Cole says and I laugh.

"Sounds like Naomi" I say.

"Ready?" Dylan says coming into the kitchen.

"Yea" Cole says and leans over to kiss me. I smile at him.

"Have a good day" I say then looked at Dylan. "Both of you"

"Thanks mom, I'll be sure to draw you picture" Dylan says and they laugh as I roll my eyes. Once the guys were gone, I decide to make myself breakfast.

After I was finished eating, I clean up the living room and dining room. I was going to go home tonight because I truly believed I overstayed my welcome. I also miss being at my house. I ordered a new desk from IKEA and it was going to be at my place soon.

After I was finished cleaning, I went to go take a shower. I wanted to do some running around today. I was getting dressed when my phone starts to ring and I look down to see it was my mother.