36.

"Fine... I don't care. Invite him over" I said going into my living room.

"Sweet" Naomi says pulling out her phone. When the pizza arrives we all grabbed a plate and went to sit down in the living room.

"What are we watching?" Sawyer asked.

"It doesn't matter to me" I say eating my pizza.

"I'm between Clueless or Taken" Naomi says.

"Let's watch Clueless, I haven't seen that in forever" Sawyer said when someone knocks on the door.

"I got it!" Naomi says jumping up and running to the door. Sawyer scrolls over Clueless when Naomi and Cole walk into the living room. "Look who came!"

"Wow, Cole! I didn't know you were coming!" Sawyer says sarcastically and we laugh.

"Hey" Cole says and I smile at him. He sits down next to me and leans back on the couch.

"We ordered pizza, if you want some" Sawyer says.

"Ahh sweet" Cole said getting up and going to the kitchen. "What are we watching?"

"We settled for Clueless" Naomi says looking through her phone.

"You guys are shitting me right?" Cole says and we couldn't help but laugh. He comes and sits next to me with his food in his lap. "I beg... can we watch something else?"

"Guys lets just watch Taken" I said.

"I'm down" Naomi says coming to sit next to me and lays her head on my lap. Sawyer chooses Taken and we all sit back on the couch and watch the movie. In the back of my mind all I could think about was Dylan and what he was doing. Is he okay? Where was my sister? Is he alive? Where's Vince?

"What's next?" Sawyer asked. I look up to see the movie was going off. What the hell? Didn't we just put it in?

"I don't know guys, I think I'm actually ready to go to bed" Naomi says as she still laid on my lap.

"Yea, I should head back" Cole says stretching.

"Why don't you stay the night here?" Naomi asked.

"No, it's fine" Cole laughs.

"I don't mind Cole. Naomi and Sawyer can sleep with me and you take my extra room" I say and he looks at me.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes" I laugh and Naomi sits up.

"Unless, threes a crowd Mel and you want me to go sleep with Cole" Naomi said and we laugh. Something tells me that Naomi wasn't kidding. I turn off the TV and got up and walked to my design room. I started to clear everything off the bed for Cole when he walks in.

"An extra closet?" he asked and I laugh.

"No... umm... I use this room to design my clothes" I say.

"Yea, Dylan told me you make clothes" Cole said and hearing Dylan's name make tons of different emotions run through my body. I turn to look at Cole.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Dylan and I? Nothing, it'll be fine" Cole says.

"Cole"

"You know... Dylan and I were never going to be the same. We just... grew apart. Despite all the phone calls we made while he was down in Miami" he says and looks at me. "He's only seen you for about a month and literally put you through hell"

"Yea... wished we never went" I say throwing some fabric on a chair in the corner.

"I'm actually happy we did" he says and I look at him. "I don't regret anything" he says staring at me. I laugh and push my hair back.